No announcement yet.

What is your job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work on CNC Machines, So I must program, set and operate this stuff...

Comment

• I work in callcenter for phone network called Play.

Comment

• I am a cable guy,
        I can bring The Internet to your home, to your neighbour home, to your gardener, to your refrigerator, air conditioner, dispenser, room heater, even your beloved toilet sprinkler 8)

Comment

• I work with people with a mental and/or physical disability.

Comment

• I work in hospital as a nurse in Thailand.

Comment

• I am Drafter. My hobby is drawing, and my job is drawing. That's a perfect life.

Comment

• Wow this thread goes way back!
                I'm a marketing in a retail company

Comment

• Webdeveloper here. The company I work at is specialized in agricultural software.

Comment

• Every millennial's favorite job: eternal student. I'll have more university diplomas than there are universities in North America by the end of my life.
                    Last edited by DoomCupcake; 07-27-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• I've worked at public office for children, child home and schools as a psychologist.

Comment

• hey! I'm a lawyer

Comment

• I graduated with a Bachelors Degree under Business Ad. (Marketing) oddly i am working as Technical IT for Microsoft

Comment

• I have my own eCommerce business. I sell digital products and love what I do. To improve the process of sales, I've just tried out a great soft https://voiptimecloud.com/sales-forecasting-software/ . It helps predict demand for products and services so you can improve production scheduling, inventory management.

Comment

• I graduated security science and extra justice science so I was a riot police chief....and now I am working to be an electrical engineering..

Comment

• I actually just graduated with my BSW and I am currently a social worker

Comment

Working...
                                X