No announcement yet.

What is your job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Batman. Lol, not even close. Well i wish i was..
    I'm just an ordinary IT analyst in a small company.Cyber security analyst to be specific. Nothing to fancy about...

Comment

• I am a oceangoing watchkeeping officer on thi ship

Comment

• I have a bachelor's degree in industrial and civil engineering. During 3 years I was a valuer. I determined value of land, real estate, cars, different equipment etc. But I hadn't a pleasure because of this work. That's why I resigned few months ago and now I'am looking for new job directly inside of building: engineer, cost estimator etc.

Comment

• I went to culinary school and worked as a kitchen manager for the last 4 years. After I got diagnosed with epilepsy my doctor said I couldn't do that anymore so I recently opened up my own eBay store selling comics and books. I make more money doing that then I ever did in a kitchen lol.

Comment

• I'm future chemist) student, I graduate the University this year)

Comment

• I'm a senior software engineer/software development team lead. Leading a team of 4 developers, developing software for medical institutions, doctors and pharmacies. I can not imagine what I would do with my career if I was not a software engineer, but now.. I can say that I am pretty much in my place

Comment

• I work in a law firm

Comment

• I was a customer service and logistics officer at shipping agency of PIL Singapore in Thailand for almost 2 years. Now I am unemployed after left company for being a monk.

Comment

• I work at a courthouse I want to be a court interpreter

Comment

• Pump station operator in oil industry

Comment

• Accounting

Comment

• Hi guys! I'm an online german teacher. I studied pedagogy with german and now I'm doing a Masters degree in german philology. In the future I'd like to continue with online teaching but in my own online school

Comment

• I am a Graphic Designer working in Glasgow, Scotland

Comment

Working...
                            X