No announcement yet.

Why this forum section is so retarded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to call people retarded. It's so cute. "Come on, my little retard". :3

Comment

Anyone serious about contributing just comes here and sees what you have pointed out and the banal list of topics and leaves. There is something to be said about people creating interesting topics and it would undoubtedly improve the section, but those who are active on the forum tend to stick with the more active sections such as General and New & Politics.

Those who are new to the forum who may have some interesting to post, take a look at this section and assume that what has been posted here is what this sub forum is for and so avoid posting anything different.

So regular members are already jaded and have their discussions in the more active threads, and new users may be wary of introducing something new here, unsure of how it will be received or even if it will attract any attention at all.

The whatsapp is ridiculous, even worse in the teen section where you have guys in their mid to late 20s applying to join in groups with young teenagers in them.
      Last edited by ChiQ; 01-15-2017, 03:26 AM.

Comment

I just created by account a couple of days ago, and was honestly hoping for like a mental health forum tab lol am i just not looking in the right places.

Comment

Originally posted by Satriani View Post
          But OT, everyone on interpals are somehow retarded (including me) lol so no surprise here :x
          I read "especially"

Comment

Originally posted by narasaur View Post
            I just created by account a couple of days ago, and was honestly hoping for like a mental health forum tab lol am i just not looking in the right places.

Jesus christ no. Interpals is a penpal and language exchange site, not a support group site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

I read "especially"
              Oh I always know that you're a bit dyslexic :< it's okay buddy, you don't need to be worried

Comment

Originally posted by Satriani View Post

Oh I always know that you're a bit dyslexic :< it's okay buddy, you don't need to be worried
                Nope, i read your thoughts

Comment

I agree with the op, this section is retarded, and that comes from a fairly retarded person.

And "retarded" is a pretty much normal part of casual vocabulary among many people. Actually, this gave me ab idea about a topic about yhings we commonly use, that are considered offensive. We live in a growingly sensitive society, it was funny for a bit, but it's getting tiresome.

Comment

I think most people here are retarded because they all are bored with their usual lives. They start to fight on smallest of issues instead of taking it as a different opinion or something that they don't know. Especially most of young Russians here who suffer from either blondophillia or selfophillia. Jk

Comment

Originally posted by Filip2 View Post
                      I agree with the op, this section is retarded, and that comes from a fairly retarded person.

And "retarded" is a pretty much normal part of casual vocabulary among many people. Actually, this gave me ab idea about a topic about yhings we commonly use, that are considered offensive. We live in a growingly sensitive society, it was funny for a bit, but it's getting tiresome.
                      My another favourite croat is back! I absolutely agree, people are becoming more sensitive, and I didn't really expect such a reaction to the word 'retarded' I used. :/

Comment

The motor in our race car was slightly retarded so we have advanced it two degrees ......

Comment

Originally posted by Albertini94 View Post

When you call a forum "retarded" you are generalizing all the people in it. The term itself isn't offensive but the way you use it, it is.
                          -There's no need to check my comprehension skills when I know what were you implying when you created this topic.

Let people do what they want . If they want to waste their time on what's app let them be... no need to put your ideals on other people. Learn to respect and you will be respected.

I was just going to post this. The word "retarded" is offensive. It alienates and excludes people with learning disabilities. It also emphasizes the negative stereotypes surrounding people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

If you mean the word stupid, just use stupid. Don't use offensive slurs.
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps1bad7808.jpg

Comment

Hypersensitive people might find this handy...

Comment

10 sensitive characters.

Comment

Because this is not a rocket scientists forum

Comment

Working...
                                X