Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

overlord...

Comment

I am waiting one punch man ss2 and Tokyo ghoul ss3.

Comment

Cyborg Kurochan. Full on binge.

Comment

I've seen recently "The shape of voice" this is an amazing movie. Two years ago I read of the same name manga.

Comment

Ongoing: One piece, Parasyte, Tokyo ghoul
            Finished: Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan S1 and S2,

Comment

Parasyte is amazing anime but manga better.

Comment

I'm finishing the second season of Jigoku Shoujo. It's very nice tho hahah

Comment

Sword Art Online / Naruto - Boruto / Dragon Ball

Comment

For now I chose 'Seven deathly sins'. Recomend to everyone.)) It's remainde me Fairy Tail in sort of)

Comment

Currently watching:
                      One Piece
                      Gintama (I have to catch up about 25 episodes the newest seasons)
                      Majutsushi Orphen
                      IDOLiSH7
                      Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector
                      Saint Seiya

Comment

Corpse Party

Comment

Recently, i watch Ballroom e Youkoso, Gakkou Gurashi, Hataraku Mao-sama! and Kaichou wa Maid-sama ..

Well, the Ballroom e Youkoso is really great! If you like Haikyuu!, then you will love it too.. Two of them almost have same concept. The soundtracks are very good too, especially '10% Roll, 10% Romance' from Unison Square Garden. This band make a lot of good songs! Like 'Sugar Song to Bitter Step' from Kekkai Sensen too.. This anime has already burnt me with a lot of spirit..

Gakkou gurashi is like an april mop. I think it will give you a lot of cute things. But, not at all.. The reality, you'll be like play left4dead.. But if you like kind of friendship and caring in a cute side, just watch it.. You will not be dissapointed.. This anime give a message that adaptation is not just survive but also to understand your environment deeply..

Hataraku Mao-sama! gives me a new perception about the relationship between a man and a woman. Enemy but care each other. Maybe we can called it as frienemy.. I think they just missunderstand about the past.. Because the devil is not as bad as what the hero and I think.. Hmm, hope there will be a 2nd season.. From this anime, I can learn that apologizing is not always a bad thing to do and a decision to choose the right side is important..

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! is one of my favorite shoujo anime.
                          The hard-worker though tsundere girl and The perfect multitalent alien boy.. The love built by their mindset on how to solve lot of problems in every episode.. The love story is focusing on how you can undertand and care to others. The love is not said with the words.. The boy will always waiting the girl to feel it too.. And the girl try to undertand the boy's feel.. For you who have no interest in shoujo anime, i think it will be a good anime for you to start..

That's all my reviews.. Sorry for my limited vocabulary.. Hope it can help you, and if you want to share a lot of anime reviews with me, i always open.. )

Comment

I have just finished SLAM DUNK.

Comment

I watch Haikyuu over and over again.

Comment

I just recently started watching anime again and I just picked up The Ancient Magnus Bride, Restaurant to another world and Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card

Comment

Working...
                                X