Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far are you willing to go for your loved one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far are you willing to go for your loved one?

will you risk everything you have to be with that person?
    even like destroying your current life?
    or maybe going against your beliefs and dreams? just to be with that one person??
    Yes
    11.11%
    No
    88.89%

I don't know, maybe to the other side of the street.

Comment

Not far...

Comment

Well, if he's dying, to the pharmacy down the street. But he better be dying.

Comment

absolutely not. I will not give up my dreams for a girl. far too many available women everywhere and my dreams matter more than a potential love partner that I might drive away because of my eccentricness/craziness.

Comment

Depends on how much she pays me. I need a rich girl so that I can leech off of her inheritance.

Comment

Originally posted by Manahus

Apparently you're one of the only 2 people who have answered in "Yes".
              Mission accomplished. OP now has no idea whether I meant what I wrote or what I selected in the poll (it's never a black-or-white answer).

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCupcake View Post
                Well, if he's dying, to the pharmacy down the street. But he better be dying.
                Hahaha. So mean

Comment

Originally posted by mermaidariel99 View Post
                  will you risk everything you have to be with that person?
                  even like destroying your current life?
                  or maybe going against your beliefs and dreams? just to be with that one person??
                  I'd carry a coconut seedling to the moon and plant it there for her

Comment

I do not know. I had a girlfriend in the past and I risked everything for her, but she cheated on me. So I do not think I will do much for a girl.

Comment

You just don't. I spent almost £200 buying a girl I like gifts in her amazon wishlist, got a 'wow thank you' message. Asked her about what she does (certainly nothing sexual or rude) with no reply.
                      Dumbest thing I've ever done in my life, never again.

Comment

Definitelly my dreams are more important distance is a less of a problem. If i would feel that it will be still possible to achive my dreams after moving to another place then it's not a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by SefaV81 View Post
                          I do not know. I had a girlfriend in the past and I risked everything for her, but she cheated on me. So I do not think I will do much for a girl.
                          another brother fallen in combat :'( #PrayForSefa

Comment

I'm not sure how far I'm willing to go but definitely not destroying my life or changing religions.

Comment

Working...
                            X