Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most frustrating thing you encounter while using Interpals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The communicator is very unconvenient

Comment

Mostly the bugs but i can work with that, the worst is people who end the conversation out of nowhere even though the conversation when everybody seemed to be having a good time. Why aren't people honest enough to say that they don't want to continue the conversation and end the conversation respectfully.

Comment

they should workin or put more feature to interpals, so we can finally find a few people to be friends atleast.

Comment

Some dude started a conversation with this pasta:
          "I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.
          The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.
          I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on Bodyspace and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.
          I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.."

And yes I'm a guy using anime pic who received this.

Comment

Main purpose is this site to fine friends, learn language and and know about different countries and cultures. So most of people should concern about it. If someone send message request to start a conversation if other person dosen't like to continue conversation he/she should be polite enough to send a decent reply. Because all are humans where are they from.
            If members concern about the main purpose of this site, it won't be boring place for others.
            And i would thanks to This site. because they provide good service to world.

Comment

Bots and marriage proposals haha, hilarous but also annoying.

Comment

Men who are talking about sex all the time

Comment

Links that don't work and difficulty finding people to befriend.

Comment

The forum's technical glitches are pretty frustrating...

But in terms of regular Interpals use, I'd definitely say I'm most annoyed by comments on my physical appearance. It doesn't matter if you think you're being nice about it, I don't want the first thing anyone says to me to be about how I look. I find it incredibly creepy, and it never leads to a decent conversation.

Comment

transfer of data to and from google and fakebook to MY accounting and bandwidth costs

Comment

Originally posted by KavishanR View Post
                        Main purpose is this site to fine friends, learn language and and know about different countries and cultures.
                        I agree.

So most of people should concern about it. If someone send message request to start a conversation if other person dosen't like to continue conversation he/she should be polite enough to send a decent reply. Because all are humans where are they from.
                        I think this really depends on the circumstances. Is the message from someone you don't wanna talk to coming from someone you've never spoken to before, or someone you've been talking to for a while? Because if it's coming from someone you've never spoken to, you don't owe them a response. Sure, it sucks when people don't respond to you when you send an introductory message; but we're adults and we can handle it when things don't go our way (at least in theory).

With people you've been speaking to for a while, sure, I can see why you should send a message to them telling them why you don't want to talk to them anymore. But even then, I think there's exceptions, like when the two of you have different value systems to the point where you're only ever going to butt heads with them if you keep talking to them; or if they're making you uncomfortable. In cases like that, I think it's okay to just ignore them and move on with your day.

Comment

Meaningless conversations and the fact that most of people I'm interested to correpond with have already blocked my country or this whole continent, I can understand them though, I'll probably do the same thing if I was the one getting freaky stupid messages.

Comment

Boring conversations or conversations which don't last ! I just want to make a good friend from another country who I can actually connect with !

Comment

nobody give me answer just because ı have no profile picture ıt makes me bad.. Talk to me if u run into me thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyO_o View Post
                                Some dude started a conversation with this pasta:
                                "I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.
                                The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.
                                I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on Bodyspace and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.
                                I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.."

And yes I'm a guy using anime pic who received this.

Gross

Comment

Working...
                                X