Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most frustrating thing you encounter while using Interpals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me. hard to find good friends. i know people are busy, but i like if people can send a polite reply if they don't want to talk with others. because most of time people ignore others. i don't know this happen to if the they've got message from person in different region/part of the world.

Comment

Lot of ppl want to date me !

Comment

Originally posted by KavishanR View Post
        for me. hard to find good friends. i know people are busy, but i like if people can send a polite reply if they don't want to talk with others. because most of time people ignore others. i don't know this happen to if the they've got message from person in different region/part of the world.
        I agree it's frustrating but I don't think anyone replies when they don't want to talk. I just assume they don't want to when there is no response.

The most frustrating thing I encounter here is this
        "I'm too shy to contact you" - people unwilling to write the first message.

Comment

Messages that are inappropriate or flirty in nature

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyO_o View Post
            Some dude started a conversation with this pasta:
            "I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.
            The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.
            I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on Bodyspace and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.
            I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.."

And yes I'm a guy using anime pic who received this.
            Lol. Seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by Osvaldo_C View Post
              Whether it's the type of messages you get, the design of the site, the lack of lasting conversations...

The most frustating??

I think that is when i have to start a conversation... I want to talk a lot, but have nothing to say. And, it will be more frustating when i realize that the people i want to talk to doesn't allow me to contact him/her.

Comment

There's not many users

Comment

Just as some have said. It frustrating that many men writes so long message (and when I say long is a really looooooong message) just for flirtring... How on earth do u really thinks it's possible to fall in love with somebody (or almost something like that) just by looking a picture?
                  What is more, there are so few people who really talk or exchange message more interesting than 'r u single' 'study' 'weather' and so on.

Comment

Men that want to flirt, perverts

Comment

The fact that the site is so outdated and not mobile friendly at all. The developers have been saying that they are working on bettering the site but so far the site has stayed the same since the first time I started an account more than 4 years ago (different account). It makes it so difficult for people to get to know each other when it is so difficult to get the website on the go.

Comment

I am female and not many women want to engage a conversation with me, unfortunately men do and most of them just want to flirt with no genuine intention. surely there are good men too, but that's just rare somehow.
                        anyway I would be very happy if there's at least one girl who message me first hahah.

Comment

A pervert man that just want to have virtual sex, talk dirty and another kind of pervert things
                          And a woman who tell me she has cheated her husband and tell the bad thing of her husband

Comment

The forum in general. It has this thing where it'll work only like 30% of the time, and the other 70% of the time it's stuck in a loop of refreshing. The massive amount of pervy dudes the last few years. It was never this bad back when I started. The bot accounts The spam comments on people's walls. The fake accounts People who lie about where they're from to get around a person's country blocks. They have them up for a reason, respect it. The general development of the site The moderation team (it's a lot better now, but back when I was fairly new, it was really bad). This mainly deals with the old chat moderation team. It was god awful The general chat and the cliques that stemmed from chat A lot of inappropriate messages and copy/paste messages The fact that we can't hide our whole profiles from people or countries/age groups we have blocked. I don't feel comfortable with people in their 50s and 60s viewing my profile at all. I feel like this would help a lot with underage users who are getting messages that are inappropriate from people 18+.

Comment

Something else that annoys me is people who little to no profile. I'm not going to reply to you if you have nothing on your page for me to go off of

Comment

Lack of capacity to keep an honest conversation going. I think this implies accepting things like conflict, tabooes and awkward topics might come up and tell something about both counterparts.

Comment

Working...
                                X