Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those entering their mid 20s, are you starting to feel 'old'?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those entering their mid 20s, are you starting to feel 'old'?

I see a lot of the elite athletes these days are born in their 90s. When I was younger, elite athletes were always older than me. It's hard for me to comprehend that there are sports starts who are at the top of their fields and are 5 years younger than me. It's hard for me to comprehend that there are people born in the year 2000 that are legally considered adults now. Maybe it's just me refusal to believe that I'd ever get old. How do you feel?

I have the same feeling when I watch football games, for example.
    I think the answer lies in the middle.
    From one side, it's just us " getting old ", and from another side it's also about athletes reaching their peaks earlier...
    Well that's my opinion

Comment

I used to feel like people born in the 90s were considered really young. Now I feel like when we get older, we'll be considered a 'special' generation because we'll be the last people born before third millennium,

Comment

i'm going to be 23 in the next few days . and i'm starting to feel old

Comment

It's definitely not just you! I'm 22 and I remember when I was 7 that I used to think 30 was ANCIENT. Now I don't know what age should define you as "old." I know some people in their late 40s that are bursting with life and child-like spirit, and I know some people my age that are tasteless and without hope for their life. It's hard to say exactly what defines the word "old" in my opinion.

Comment

I'm not old. I would describe myself better as a 'fossil'

Comment

Yeah! That’s what I’m feeling! More and more of my friends get married, that makes me realize I am an adult now

Comment

I'm not into like "I'm getting old" but the different way, is like "I'm 20, what am I doing over 20 years ?" xD

Comment

Yeah it's starting to hit me too ):

Comment

When I see friends getting married and already having their second child, I realize I'm getting old.

Comment

Yes. I dread every birthday. I really didn't want to age after 21.

Comment

Getting old doesn't bother me much. What actually scares me sometimes is how quickly time goes by

Comment

Nope, cause im young wild and free

Comment

When i was young time passed slowly. Each year was important for me. After 20 each year looks like a hour arrow on a clock. 20...21...22...23...24. Just digits

Comment

I didn't look at it the same way you did, but damn it i feel old now!

Comment

Working...
                              X