Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most important thing that Interpals has brought you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most important thing that Interpals has brought you?

We are all here for very different reasons, but I think we all get something out of it. For me it has been to meet interesting people from all over the world and to be able to exchange many things by discovering other cultures very different from mine, to really become aware of the peculiarities of each culture and the vision of the world that follows. . And of course to meet good friends. And you ?

I met my best internet friend here! We've been close for a year and a half, texting or talking on the phone almost every day. I sooo badly want to meet him in real life, but flying across an ocean is expensive. D:

Comment

Like you, Axel, it has given me ideas into how people from different countries view things in the world.

I've also met some very nice people here

Comment

i grew some serious ballz!

Comment

I've met numerous friends-- many of whom I've met in person. I traveled through a few cities in Mexico with a friend I met here, I went to Tunisia and my friend showed me all of the cool places around Tunis, I went to Amsterdam and met with three friends and we preceded to get smashed off our asses and have a blast, I visited some friends in Turkey and loved their company, and I've met a few people coming through my city of Boston. Interpals has made me a better person: more understanding of cultural difference, helping with language abilities, giving me a global network of people I care about and who care about me. Although it's hard to make friends here, every now and then you find some great people who become REAL friends offline as well as online.

Comment

I started using Interpals on September 2014. I have good and bad experiences using this website. First of all I met a lot of cool, smart and interesting people here. Interpals made me more understanding of different cultures, help me to become more open-minded and respectful to other cultures. Maybe if I haven't discovered Interpals I will be the same girl who only knows about Korean culture because its the only thing that is popular in my country. I am glad to be part of this wonderful and useful website.

Comment

I met few good friends on here, met with two forum users in real life, and the most important, I learned about racist nazi people who block Turkey and Morocco. T_T
              Long story short, it's a horrible place.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                I met few good friends on here, met with two forum users in real life, and the most important, I learned about racist nazi people who block Turkey and Morocco. T_T
                Long story short, it's a horrible place.
                You are one of those people who blocked Turkey and Morocco?

Comment

Originally posted by QueenFatima View Post
                  You are one of those people who blocked Turkey and Morocco?
                  Am I missing the sarcasm here, or are you the one who missed the sarcasm?

Comment

I met my husband thanks to interpals.

Comment

Nothing much really. But I do have one friend I met from here years ago on my old account, we still talk.

Comment

I met few good friend here, unfortunately one of my good friend passed away in last month,
                        I get knowledge about other countries, it's like i'm traveling with them in there, because it's difficult to travel in abroad for me.
                        so this is a good place meet friends,
                        Respect others, this is a good site to find knowledge, experience and friendship.

Comment

Working...
                        X