Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had $1Mill, what would you buy first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thing is to take my girl out for dinner, but immediately after that I'd make sure my mother has a proper house to live out the rest of her days in relative comfort.

Comment

• I don't know much about investing, so I'd probably buy a house from a nice location and since I've got the cash, renovate the house to my liking. The rest I'd save.

Comment

• I would quit my job and travel all around the world if i had 1 mil. I would get outta this place and explore new horizons kinda like Ben stiller in "Secret life of Walter Mitty".

Comment

• Build my dream house, vintage mix with a touch of modern style and travel the world. I'd go Ireland firat, then travel the united kingdom, then to itaky, paris, malibu, russia, netherlands, to asia have a taste of their exotic food. I'd just travel and travel until I'm satisfied

Comment

• House in Japan and go to this country, create company and try teach other people how programming and Polish language and I will learn more English and start learn Japanese and I hope I will meet a Japanese girl, my dream girl, whom I have been waiting for many years . And rest money propably I will try to invest in something

Comment

• i will buy agriculture land

its my dream

Comment

• Get all my bills or debts paid off, probably help my mother too.... get a new car that actually works then save the rest.... yeaah little boring haha

Comment

• Probably a Rolex

Comment

• i would buy a million lottery tickets

Comment

• Traveling all around the world and then I’ll choose the best place buying a house and car!hahaha!

Comment

• A plane ticket to Japan!

Comment

• I'd buy a house for my mum

Comment

• I would go Russia, Thailand, Japan, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia for all day boom boom. Trigger people, white knights come at me bro

Comment

Working...
                            X