Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny!!!! Pls comment now

Hello everyone here!!!
    I am Pooh from Thailand now i am 33 yrs and still single....
    I have topic to ask all friends ....Do you believe in destiny?

Like... is it destiny to be still single with 33? if so... most of us folks in their 30's would say yes, haha

Comment

I believe life is what you make of it. You are in charge of your life and if you want to change it do so.

Comment

I believe Destiny
        That was the best you will find a partner
        And that was not good is better to remain alone
        Do not worry
        You could find a partner at 40 or maybe 50 years
        Probably you will never find
        Life partnership and it's difficult to stay single
        I believe also that
        you will find a person who understands you in one day

Comment

Hey, I think you make your own destiny by the choices you make, nothing is cast in stone. As they say life is what you make it

Bt again its true that not everyone is meant to get married so I dont knw if thats considered destiny or merely a choice lol

Comment

You own your destiny. Yes, life gives you a lot of unexpected things, for example you are waiting for a reply for our messages in this topic. But no one can guess who will answer on it

If you want a relationship you should know much people as possible, we are 7 billion in this world, the secret is never give up, at least you'll get a lot of friends

Comment

There is no destiny . No miracles or Fate. Life and its chaos is just a bunch of random events, opportunities and chances where you might have some control over certain things in your own life. Maybe you'll live until you're 80 years old or 100, or you will die in a car accident when you are 35 (regardless if you are religious or not).

Comment

Crappiest game ever.

Comment

Have you ever imagined that you will ask this question in this forum and in this site? That is destiny!
                  You are 33 and still single..you must have tried to get married but the marriage was evasive, ? That is destiny.!!
                  You are a Thai..why not an African or an American or some other nationalities? that's destiny!!!
                  You are born as a human and that is the biggest destiny!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes of course .. there are many things that you can´t avoid in your life .. that is destiny

Comment

I believe we all have our own destiny which is written by a superior power. We can take charge of our life but if its just about finding a partner then surely the force will lead you. Definitely you will find someone! For the time be happy and make lots of friends who value you and your emotions and don't treat you like a timepass. Best wishes, Sophie :-)

Comment

I Ithink that everything in our lives happens for the reason, sometimes we just can't see it.But only we have a power to create our own reality and we can't blame everything on fate ;-)some things are meant to happen in our lives some don't. Don't worry about being single in your thirties, you just haven't met right person yet, you still have plenty of time :-) I am sure that you will find mr.right every day is so full of endless possibilities. Take care

Comment

you must to believe

Comment

U can write ur destiny.. U can change it with your actions and decisions..

Comment

Wow deep. Yes, I think it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X