Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES. Death as it is true and will materialise/happens

Comment

Destiny > referring to what? This to be difined properly as there are many destiny/goal

Comment

It's better to wait before you find the right person to married, compare you married early but having divorce later.
        Yes, I believe in destiny, everything happen for a reason

Comment

Well, the fades of destiny....

As I only believe we only live once.... Carpe Diem....

Destiny it’s the path that you are always tracking...

One thing is sure, everything you do... has consequences...but...of course, you can’t be always thinking of...So... Try to live as good as possible...sounds reasonable...

“Jump the wall…and probably, you will see a new picture…”

Cheers!
          Last edited by _Filipe_; 08-04-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I don't believe in sth like "destiny". I would rather say that "every man is the architect of his own future". We should look for lots of opportunities and chances to change our lives.

Comment

I believe in karma, I create my own destiny so I believe what I done.
              No matter I am available or I am taken

Comment

Hello everyone...thank you so much for your replied and every comments are important for me...no words to thanks more

Comment

I don't believe in destiny.
                  I believe that everyone of us has a predestined goal we reach at the end of our life.
                  The road towards this goal isn't a predetermined one, but depends on our own decisions and can have curves, turnes, one-way streets, maybe dead ends...

Comment

No. The future doesnt exist, but our present is caused.

Comment

Yes i believe in destiny and I also believe my faith is heavily depend on my action, if i am not doing anything, so it will be just like that, nothing happen. So if need to get a serious relationship, i need to find that for whatever cause it is

Comment

Can you change destiny? Probably. Is it easy? not necessarily. In my country, people tend to have half my IQ. I thirst for knowledge and study and learn every time I can, no matter the subject. I'm also highly unbiased. I can say I'm proud of these two things. They allow me to think and do things other's can't. But, does it make my life better? not usually. Most people find me boring, hard to approach, sometimes even annoying. So, should I change? Or should I say: Can I change? Hard to say. Sometimes you are dealt with cards that are an advantage, but also a disadvantage. You'll just have to decide what is worth changing about yourself and what is not... Is the attribute that's making your life difficult going to help you achieve an important goal someday? or are you just holding to it for pleasure or no reason at all? If you have the option to change yourself to change your destiny, your life, then I'd advice to go ahead.
                        Last edited by Alverik; 03-12-2018, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I used to believe in fate/destiny but now I think it's quite a niaive notion based on own high opinions of ourselves.

One of my favourite counter arguments to this is the morning of the battle of the Somme where tens of thousands of men died in just a few short hours. The battle was inconclusive and many of these men just woke up, had their break and were ordered to charge. They were then massacred by the thousand. Was this their fate? Was this what they were born to do? What about all of their hopes and dreams? The women they loved and the children they left behind?

Personally I believe everything is just math. A man leaves his house in the morning and has a 99.9999 chance of coming back alive. But collectively over a huge number of people, a very small number won't ever come home. Another man decides to go to a party and meets the woman whom will become his wife. It's just math: that they will meet, that they will meet at the right time for both of them and both be single, that they have both been conditioned Inna certain way to find eachother attractive and that their personalities are compatible. I know it's sounds unromantic and sceptical but it's true I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Napapen_pooh View Post
                            Hello everyone here!!!
                            I am Pooh from Thailand now i am 33 yrs and still single....
                            I have topic to ask all friends ....Do you believe in destiny?
                            yes i believe. so...

Comment

there is no destiny, only chances, be careful if you are too old and single you end up loving your own comfort zone's space and may not like others to intervene, like a nagging husband. if i could choose again, i would have started earlier to get into relationsships, then again, i am not the smalltalker and people got bored sooner or later. but i am not anyones clown so yeah, its difficult to find a partner and it surely wont get easier if you are older and have no relationsship experience

Comment

Working...
                              X