Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how's yr change when you 30+ such as thoughts, body, mind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never feel like 30 because i can manage the life and i dont let the life manage me !

Comment

Among other things, I've become more mellow. I've learned to choose which battles to fight.

Comment

I have never believed it and then exactly when hitting the 30's mark I started gaining weight... I can only eat one meal a day and that is seriously all I need. In my 20's I could eat as much as I wanted and I wouldn't gain weight. Also I started noticing that I began to look more like a man (if you know what I mean... like mature or adult. haha) . I also started looking more serious and suits would look good on me...
        That is just my feel

Comment

I am more self confident and don't care about people's opinion as much as I used to. I wouldn't like to be back in my teenage age- it was too complicated to be a teenager

Comment

At 30, I am paying more attention to my body; I workout on a regular basis. My career objectives have become more streamlined to where and who I really want to be, that's the biggest change I can think of. Or and people calling me "Mr." that's new, what's that about?

Comment

Age is just a number honey ,...getting 30 nowadays is a miracle ,be happy you made it,being 30 don''t necessary means less time four yourself ,it means that you have to put your priority straight so you can have more ''you time''...Like anniina_81 ...feel teen in spirit ,the body is only temporary anyway ...the soul is forever so get your best teen dress on ,get the music started and enjoy like a teen whahaha Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ol4izzz View Post
                Hello to everybody!
                I agree with the opinion that we should accept every age as a huge blessing. We have such an amazing opportunities in every period. I think that we should save our youth in our hearts and let it go out as often as we can. As for me I feel comfortable in my 30+ age - I can learn and play with my daughter, I can be serious at work, I can buy almost everything I want, I can have sex when I want it. I am independent, self-sufficient woman. Now I can live and enjoy my life.

Nice ...

Comment

You are always as old as you feel

Comment

everything is good till you hit forty then you start to reminisce and give up celebrating birthdays everyone's birthdays

Comment

As you get older, you get wiser. Able to comprehend certain things, but not all things. For me, I let things roll. If it does not bother me, it is enough not to exhaust energy into it. As long as things don't impact me as a whole or fringe against my family or friends, I try not to let things bother me.

Comment

Working...
                      X