Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how's yr change when you 30+ such as thoughts, body, mind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how's yr change when you 30+ such as thoughts, body, mind?

when i was young i would like to grow fast but nowadays i think i want to be back a child ^^ more i'm old , more i have less free time.

I work more hours and have a lot more responsibilities. A lot wiser. But my mind can still revert back a younger version and I still like to have fun and enjoy myself when opportunity permits it.

I had a great childhood so I would not mind being able to time travel back to those years for brief periods of time but I would not do a one way jump back in time.

Comment

emm, when i was teen i was like an adult, but now i am like teen ;D i will never grow up, never, never

Comment

it has good sides more than bad sides, you have your own responsibility, you can earn your own money and spend it however you want. you're more independent, more mature and you know what you want in life. you try to enjoy it as much as possible. you know who you are. you're mature. you're professional and experienced. i'd not want to return to childhood as your abilities were rightfully limited at that time.

?i recommend everyone to reach this age.

Comment

At 30+ i realized age is not just a number but it affect too much in life. There is behaviour and moral that we should be respect and responsible. Even somehow we still have the childish side.

Comment

Originally posted by cree3 View Post
            emm, when i was teen i was like an adult, but now i am like teen ;D i will never grow up, never, never

Don't grow up. It is overrated.

Comment

I just turned 30 and I feel more comfortable than I did when I was 20. My body doesn't feel any different and I am in a much better financial stance. I think my 30s will be much better than my 20s.

Comment

Life seems to grow exponentially faster as we age. I am grateful I am no longer younger. Wow, was I stupid, arrogant, and extremely self-serving. Not that much has changed, but now I at least know that I am these things...

Comment

Time passes so fast ..

Comment

Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                    it has good sides more than bad sides, you have your own responsibility, you can earn your own money and spend it however you want. you're more independent, more mature and you know what you want in life. you try to enjoy it as much as possible. you know who you are. you're mature. you're professional and experienced. i'd not want to return to childhood as your abilities were rightfully limited at that time.

?i recommend everyone to reach this age.
                    couldn't agree more mate!

Comment

I have been there and enjoy/ growing old gracefully..

Comment

I also was thinking that 20s were great until I turned 30. Now at 36 I feel better and more aware of what I can say or do and I am always learning. My advice is to live every era on its fullest so you don't have regrets while you're getting older.

Comment

Hello to everybody!
                          I agree with the opinion that we should accept every age as a huge blessing. We have such an amazing opportunities in every period. I think that we should save our youth in our hearts and let it go out as often as we can. As for me I feel comfortable in my 30+ age - I can learn and play with my daughter, I can be serious at work, I can buy almost everything I want, I can have sex when I want it. I am independent, self-sufficient woman. Now I can live and enjoy my life.

Comment

until 30 , ? didnt have enough money , after 30 , ? have got good work and money. ? am not unhappy now. age 37

Comment

Well i think i am teen forever i going rock concerts i mean A LOT! maybe even more than when i were teenage

Comment

Working...
                              X