Turning 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning 30

Hello, i'm turning 30 this year, and i wanted to know, how do you feel when you reach 30y.

I have thoughts like "i got old" or "this the live i expected?" or "i didn't reach what i want, do i still have time?"

Do you feel any change about the way you think, the way you see the younger people?

How was this transiction for you?

I 'm curious to know other stories

Thanks

I am 30 now..what i feel?umm..my routine is same ..sometime i recalled whatever i have done and finally i become sad when i found there is no support from family and proud of only my mom cares me but actually i dont want her to think about me because i am mature enough

Comment

Well folks, I am in my middle 30's now. I'm living interesting life, but mostly it's my inner life. Real world is still the same. Our life is just a preparation for death. All we go to hell or heaven. Who knows? Our body is getting older, and all of us wanted to live forever. But it's impossible. Only God can forget about march of time. We can't.
      Last edited by Bogdan_Om; 01-17-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I turning 30 in March and just think about stuff with my own life and how much my life sucks.

Comment

30. So what?

Comment

Welcome to the club LOL

Comment

Five things I have noticed:
              - abnormal hair growth
              - skin turned bumpy
              - change in metabolism
              - things that used to be funny are now boring and silly
              - thoughts about finding a woman and starting a family

...exactly back when I turned 30.

Comment

That feel when the old fart is you...
                And the fact that others are old farts too doesn't make it any better :/

Comment

I just turned 30 and have to say the main change I've noticed is my mindset. I'm become obsessed with accomplishing things. I.e- I really shouldve passed my driving test by now...

Comment

I turned 30 years 2 days ago. What I think. It's time to become more successful in life. It's time to start doing more and more things which you haven't started yet.
                    Last edited by horan74; 03-24-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I've learned to become a little less self-conscious. Also, running has gotten a little harder now.

Comment

As the age increases in the women's, there are various changes in the women's body, it may be due to hormonal changes or change in lifestyle. Likewise the collagen level in the body decreases causing wrinkles, stretch marks. An important role associated with protecting against an individual's skin from looking its age is defined to be able to supply it the particular dietary supplements it requires. Consuming the extra nutritional vitamin supplement actually defines best way to get rid of this problem. My sister was facing the anti aging problem, so tried the collagen supplement from this Site to rebuild her skin.
                        Effective, high quality clinical skincare products and cosmetics for professional grade skin care.

Comment

I'll turn 31 this year... still months to go...
                          actually i feel nothing so different...
                          still the same face...same attitude...
                          ok, maybe I changed a bit..
                          more mature maybe? more consider stuff before doing random things...
                          but well..
                          nothing seemed changed except i feel even more stress with the age, mentioning age, and social pressure...
                          hahaha....
                          I've carried this weight for too long,
                          disassociated...unappreciated
                          And everything i've hated
                          keeping me so jaded
                          I look into the morror
                          and I hate what I see
                          All my Life disfunction
                          alive in front of me

Comment

For me when i turned 30, i felt nothing until I realized I want something different or more. it's like thinking deeper and bigger. it's not like the day you are 30, then there's a button to click and change. it's the inner you, the little man if you mind start telling you, life is changing. Age is not a matter.

in Chinese we have this saying 三十而立 , my English is not good enough to explain well this. google it.

Comment

I'm also turning 30 next year! I dont feel dissapointed! I guess i cant do nothing to stop it.

Comment

Working...
                              X