Turning 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carla-ang View Post
    I'm also turning 30 next year! I dont feel dissapointed! I guess i cant do nothing to stop it.
    You can actually but i will not recommend it

Comment

Turning 30 end of September....am now starting to get worried about marriage and also I have to finish my education as soon as possible

Comment

I am already 31 in this september...

Comment

I think who cares. if you are worried about your age and what you have missed or done. Well either you have been enjoying your life or it was not important. What I think about is being able to do all I can do now. Or will I have my willingness to do things but unable due to sickness, a accident or of natural causes. Now that is something to think about. "SUCH IS LIFE"

Comment

Im turning 29 this year but I feel I already fit the bracket of 30 and up.

Comment

I'm 11 months off 40 so thought I'd join here whilst I still can lol. But you should enjoy yourself whatever age you are. Don't worry about it lol. Also happy Christmas to everyone!)

Comment

I just turned 30. I don't feel much different than when I was 25, except maybe I realize a little better how my words and actions impact others.

Comment

In my mind I've always felt twice my age. I've always been a bit more mature than my peers. So no change there. In body, I don't feel any different at all. I feel as young as always. So, to me, it doesn't really feel like anything's changed really...
                  Last edited by Alverik; 03-12-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

30 ? Not young anymore but not yet to be old. So, middle moment of our life. Yes I'm 30 and I've been married yet. Then my friends have they own family. Feeling lonely ? Yups , sometimes. But I have to do more and grateful about what I get and what I got.
                    Why have to be grateful ? Because when u try to complain about your own life. U will never be enough. Judge environment, judge situations, judge God. No, I don't want it. So, stay calm and be grateful. Life too short to complaints.
                    See you..

Comment

Working...
                    X