Hi to all dog lovers here! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all dog lovers here! :)

I'm a momma of two white aspin (that's what they call Filipino dogs). My eldest is 10years old. She's my first dog, that makes me a 10-year dog lover. Yes, because she woke up the dog lover in me. I was never like this before. Until I decided to keep her.

Please share your story and/or anything about your dogs

Hi, I am an animal lover too. I have three King Charles Spaniels. Alfie is my oldest and he will be 10 this year. I also have two 1 year olds called Zuzu and Boo Radley. I have a cat as well called Charlie who is 8 this year.

I have grown up with animals so I have always owned dogs and really couldn’t imagine not having an animal at home.

Comment

I have always had dogs since I was a kid. They are unlike other animals because can bond with humans very well and become part of the family and protect family members. My dog saved me a few years back when I encountered a bear with cub in the worlds. I love the outdoors and exploring woods and I feel a lot more comfortable taking my dogs with me.

Comment

I grew up with dogs, now I have one for my own. Her name is Sheila and I want to take her on hikes with me. I hope to one day afford a home with a backyard for her. Something to work forward to.

Comment

Working...
        X