Where are all the good ones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the good ones?

I’m new to this site, hoping to make connections. I just turned 31 and I still feel like a 25 year old, maybe because I’m still in college (grad school) But life in general has dealt me some craphole men. I’m basically just whining to whine right now. But seriously, where are all the good men who aren’t douchebag, man-children? Rant over.

i know Flannery O'Connor wrote "a good man is hard to find," but honestly, i don't know where. guys sound horrible, but most women i talk to say they dont give up on all of them because there are good ones out there. i personally dont talk to men on here. i am not against it. i just find women to be better conversationalists. i have had male friends, but it just seems so impersonal. like i was friends with guys just because tey were around. i have read in the textbooks i have that men are focused on activities as opposed to conversation. as a guy talking to guys it feels so. i dont know a womans experience, but if i were looking for male friends, i would look for shared activities. but some men like the activity of conversation just top let you know.

Comment

They are usually busy with a career if they are single or they are already married and busy with a family.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyndsey_Loo View Post
        I’m new to this site, hoping to make connections. I just turned 31 and I still feel like a 25 year old, maybe because I’m still in college (grad school) But life in general has dealt me some craphole men. I’m basically just whining to whine right now. But seriously, where are all the good men who aren’t douchebag, man-children? Rant over.
        You drilling holes in every head.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 04-03-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyndsey_Loo View Post
          After age 30, men are like parking spaces at a shopping centre. All the good ones are taken and those that are left are Handicapped.

Comment

all I seem to get here are muslim men. (no offense to them) but I'd like to meet people from other nationalities and cultures as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

After age 30, men are like parking spaces at a shopping centre. All the good ones are taken and those that are left are Handicapped.

Guys after 30 are like toilets, either occupied, or completely shitty. jk

Comment

Originally posted by thinker06 View Post
                Guys after 30 are like toilets, either occupied, or completely shitty. jk
                Your analogy is better than mine!

Comment

my mom always told me that (hot) men end up being taken, gay or jerks when they get older.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Your analogy is better than mine!

No one of real mans. Make sure no one else does it for you.

"Grab her by the hair, drag her back to your cave. It's what makes a man a man, people always stay the same. I'm masculine ... "

http://teksty-pesenok.ru/meat-loaf/t...uline/1005949/
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 04-20-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Piled up in the friendzone, of course.

Comment

I always see women talking like this. Ladies I know personally always have stuff like this o their social media. However, upon a bit of digging a lot of the guys these girls had bad experiences with have been known pricks forever. How surprising that someone picks an asshole and they turn out to be..... an asshole. If you're in the "I'll change him" game it never works.

Comment

I'm not really sure what a good partner is. Seems the more we define them, the more we go it alone and blame everyone for why we're alone. My best partners and friends have been accidents, with a bit of infatuation or interest and discarding preconceived prerequisites.

Comment

I guess in the friendzone.

Comment

Working...
                            X