No announcement yet.

Where are all the good ones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the "good men" are the ones you walk by every day without you noticing them.

Comment

They will be taken by another loving woman or a crazy one.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
        ...i would look for shared activities. but some men like the activity of conversation just to let you know.
        They're gay.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

They're gay.
          Haha, I think the same thing when a guy actually wants to talk to me.

Comment

I have made countless good friends and dating great women who have impacted my life is positive ways. What we both wanted in life ended up changing, so we moved to just being friends.
            If you are asking this question, perhaps try to change how you look for men. There are always good ones of either gender at any age group! Good luck!

Comment

I think that lots of men and women can be the perfect match, however, sometimes you enter to their lives in the incorrect time, they could be in another relation or so hurt that they are not ready to start another relationship. You need to be patient and wait until both are in the same syntony.

Comment

Interesting topic !
                I can also say: `Where are the kind, calm girls which are not interested in pretending everything from partners and not giving anything back? Where are the real partners full of compassion, warm and open-hearted ? ` ) It seems that we all have different issues coming from own life experiences...It is normal in a modern society. I think we should not despair, but to move on with open hearts, kindness and figure out which partner we wish by us when it appears, based on our past experiences. We must know exactly what we want and not to treat the partners in the way we wouldn`t like to be treated. We must be aware of our limits and own issues. Don`t forget that, at our age (30+), we have a routined-life already with many habits, therefore we must fight a little bit to be flexible and understanding with our partners. Then, hopefully the love will rise for both partners
                So, be as positive as you can be and move on !
                Last edited by 1-Florin-2; 04-17-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X