Still trying to find myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to find myself

I'm 32 years old and I'm still searching for "me." I have things that I enjoy doing, but I don't think its what I'm meant to be doing. Or shall I say, "I found my calling." Maybe it could very well be infront of me and i'm just missing it. I don't know. Have any of you felt that way?

i learned to be a nihilist, and nothing has any meaning. nothing matters. problem solved))

Comment

do not be afraid of the dark, my friend. there is so much uncertainty in the universe

Comment

Not many people find their "calling", and it's okay. The whole "find your calling" spiel has been marketed way too much, and centers around a rarified lot whose successes are celebrated as though anything less doesn't count.

I bought into this hype in my 20s and even in my early 30s, and I worried myself to death wondering if I would waste my life doing something I didn't enjoy. And then I discovered new hobbies...

Having a hobby changed my life completely. I had something to look forward to, and it didn't mean I had to find some sort of "calling" in order feel happy or satisfied with my life.

Comment

I think many people face this dilemma including myself.

I actually wonder if I will find it.

However I do not recommend settling for something that makes you unhappy. That is no way to live!

Comment

I face this dilemma now because I am literally just starting with an easy hand.

Comment

I also have an easy hand, though it's not easy easy but better than average

Comment

And then I discovered new hobbies?

Comment

One day someone told me.... make a list of things you like and you would like to do it... then do them. But... I concluded that we need new experiences in our life to define us. This mean that you should get out there, do random stuff (dont get me wrong here) and enjoy the life.....and one day you will find the answer of your question.

Comment

some people say life's begin at 40 but my real life's begin at 30

Comment

Working...
                    X