Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH MY GOD!!! I'M 30!!!!! When you realized you were thirty.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOD!!! I'M 30!!!!! When you realized you were thirty.

A female friend randomly told me "you're turning dirty thirty, no more shenanigans (mischief) for you.

My teens were fun and twenties even more fun but does thirty mean it's all business now??

What made you realize that being thirty was actually a big deal? or was it pointed out to you?

Funny OMG I'm thirty stories

Comment

Nothing funny. Just one more grey hair: )

Comment

My thirtieth birthday was seven years ago and many thing in my life have changed since that time but I still cheerful and feel great. What about the grey hair ... yes I have it more.

Comment

seriously since I turned thirty white and grey hairs are so visible... I am sure they waited for me to turn thirty.

Comment

Originally posted by AKCanada
            seriously since I turned thirty white and grey hairs are so visible... I am sure they waited for me to turn thirty.
            What do you expect? We're a bunch of ancient wrecks now. Just kidding

Comment

As my firstborn arrived just 2 months after my 30th bday, I had helluva start on the "dirty thirty". |-(

Comment

Originally posted by norfire
                As my firstborn arrived just 2 months after my 30th bday, I had helluva start on the "dirty thirty". |-(
                Hmmm, I dread to think that one day, like father will become like son (or was that meant to be the other way around) I know not :idea:

Comment

sometimes... I didn't realize it right now... I feel so ageless some day younegr... some days older...

Comment

I have thirty only few days but I haven't see any differences.I thought that it would be worse.

Comment

30 is nothing. I've enjoyed my 30's so far. Got to travel a bit.
                      Age is only a state of mind.

Comment

I just turned 30. The months before my birthday went by so quickly and I so didn't want to turn 30. Not much good happened in my 20s so the fact that I was never gonna get those years back made me so sad. Even though I wanted my birthday to go by quickly I also hoped someone would do something special for to cheer me up, but nothing. The crazy thing is that the day after my birthday I felt kind of peace coming over me. It was like for the first time in my life I opened my eyes and saw things clearly. I decided that I wasn't going to waste my 30s, that I was going to do what I always wanted to do. That what makes my heart sing. Turning 30 made me realise that life is so short and that you can't waste it. Time is short, don't wait for things to happen. Go make it happen. I think my 30s are going to be unforgettable. And yes, the day you turn 30 you see more wrinkles en grey hair [/b]

Comment

You know your ass is in your 30s when -

you rather stay in on weekends than go out
                          you grunt unintentionally when you bend over to pick something up
                          you actually owned a cassette player in the past
                          you had a mullet when you were younger but destroyed all evidence of it

Comment

When you found out this special event & they have your fave artists to host or perform, you are so excited about it and wanted to attend. Then you realized they have this cut off age 18 to 28 ONLY! Darn it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by catharsis07
                              Nothing funny. Just one more grey hair: )
                              I just turn to 28 yo but i also have it :'(

Comment

Working...
                              X