Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH MY GOD!!! I'M 30!!!!! When you realized you were thirty.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm near to 31... but when someone ask me "How old are you" I thing "I'm 29..."

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowMU
      Originally posted by catharsis07
      Nothing funny. Just one more grey hair: )
      I just turn to 28 yo but i also have it :'(
      Ok who let the kids in?!?!?!?! :x

Comment

Turning 30 was great. Not looking like you are in your 30s, even better :wink:

Comment

My *30's* were probably my best decade in terms of maturation and learning about myself! It was a REALLY bumpy ride, but I am much more grounded. Wishes for a wonderful birthday! I turn 21 for the 2nd time on 8/29 ... ok, ok, ... I will be 42! Enjoy the dirty 30's!

Comment

wikkedlilgrrl, I know what You mean. I learned such heavy lessons this year (33 years old), I never expected this. But it`s par of life, I think. At the same time, I still feel the same like I had 20 years or something. Should be a good signal, not? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlustme
              Turning 30 was great. Not looking like you are in your 30s, even better :wink:
              Haha! I totally agree! I'm 33 now and I dont have any regrets. Turning 40 is scary though lol!

Comment

I afraid 30 :? :? :?

Comment

I'm 30, i don't see a difference between 30 and 28 for example. And we need to realize the feature: you are still young but not a moron)))

Comment

tbh, turning 30 hit me hard, I am 31 on Tuesday and I can honestly say that the last year has been the most difficult and most productive of my life. The more it hurts the better. I have learnt to speak Polish, made new friends, stopped smoking after 14 years and I have started back to school. 30 is definitely a good time for a self-audit.

Comment

I'm totally into being 30-something. Being a 20-something was an entirely different world: parties, dating, etc. Anyway, I'm married, so I guess that makes it much more easier to draw that line that keeps the past (and the all the good memories) away.

Comment

I realised this was a turning point when my friends stopped labelling my music dreams as "awesome" !
                        It's true most of my old friends got their office jobs and see everything art/music/acting etc. as a hobby, not a job or a career.
                        As for me, it felt like they changed and I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by saowanui
                          Why? You look like you were 22!

Comment

What is wrong with 30 year old. I not look forward at 60 year old !

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia_ud
                              I feel I will getting old after this age. you are lucky you look very young as this age.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia_ud
                                I feel I will getting old after this age. you are lucky you look very young as this age.
                                But you look younger too. I had the same idea when I was 28/29: afraid of getting old. I've turned 32 without seeing any physical difference, only my way of thinking changed, which wasn't a bad thing anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X