Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH MY GOD!!! I'M 30!!!!! When you realized you were thirty.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha 30 y.o?OMG
    i will be 30 y.o on may next year.and i can imagine that some question will ask me from family and friends.when will you get merried? why you dont get merried yet?

Comment

• i dont want to be old(๑′°︿°๑)

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggyef View Post
        i dont want to be old(๑′°︿°๑)
        Hola, yo cumplí mis 30 años el 27 de diciembre, también tenía miedo pero ya luego entiendes que es algo normal,☺️......tu vida sigue

Comment

• I think the decline / shrink of the stamina was notable. I was totally if I work or study (in fact, be on a spree) when I was in twenties. But I felt gradually sleepy, listless, and to a frazzle. So I know, I am an uncle now.

Comment

• There is something like a second puberty being aged around 27 until 30. Many people finish studying and then often don't know what to do next. Some don't get a job, some think about travelling for some weeks, months or even years. Some start dating a bunch of people but fail because of demanding too high standards of the other one. Welcome to the generation Y. It feels so good to turn 30. Suddenly you realize how well you manage your life. There is no need to compete at any cost. The meaning of life is life itself.

Comment

Working...
            X