No announcement yet.

Have you never married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were many reasons. I have had some foreign bfs and all of them were good in some way (love was strong) but eventually the distance crashed everything and it was impossible to stay together. It led to huge depression and lack of any wish to become a wife. It may come back again... hopefully soon!))

Comment

• Originally posted by saowanui View Post
      Have you never married?

I just curious that is it exist the people who are up 30 years old and still single. I means never married.
      If you are that one. Please give me your reason. Thanks :wink:
      I'm 37 and have never been married.

Comment

• Ok. I am not thirty-ish, but I am interested. Is there a type of unspoken rule that says that by age thirty or in your early thirties, it is expected that you should marry? I live in Canada, and honestly, most of my friends that are in their mid to late twenties get engaged and plan weddings. And in the country I was born in, I just realized now, most people are indeed married by the time they reach 32 or so. I just always thought it meant they fought the person they wanted to marry, not that there might be some type of social pressure (I mean, in my family there isn't and I don't feel at east to go up to people that are preparing a wedding and ask them why they didn't marry in their, say, forties).

Comment

• of course I dont want to marry because my dear cinderella (my dream girl from planet mars) doesn't allow me to marry on planet earth. She is an alien as I am. Guyzzz help me, otherwise i will be die without marriage . we have big nose, head, feet and buffalo like big eyes and blue colour girls on planet mars. They have radiated kisses, if they kiss you once, the next moment you will open your eyes in heaven

Comment

• No yet, but I want to marry this year!!!

Comment

• Nope, never married.

Comment

• No and i don't even want to get married. It is not necessary.

Comment

• Yes.we are a real people.I'm single and I don't hace any kids as well.I enjoy everyday of muy live and with myself

Comment

• (been asked twice) personally, I don't need that piece of paper. I have loved, been loved, had children, now single (my wish), still happy

Comment

• Single here too. Don't need a ring or a title. I feel great!

Comment

• Don't mind if I jump in here too. I had several bad relationships and I just do not want the hassle of marriage. Marriage leads to children most of the time, and I just never wanted kids. I don't hate them, but they are just not for me. I have been single for over 5 years and it gets lonely sometimes, but I noticed that companionship is not what I need. In a few weeks, I am going to be moving into a house and I won't even have time for a standard relationship. However, part of me has given up even "looking" for someone special. I guess you can say I got hardened due to all of the bulls***.

Comment

• Never been married. I am terrified of the thought truthfully.

Comment

• I had some relationships back than and never married till know. In my country, there is a saying that 35 is the half-way of life.

Finding the right girl? Maybe i have found but it was at wrong time and wrong place. 3 years ago, i seriously thought that but at that time, my gf didnt want to and eventually we have ended up at different countries and seperated. Than founded out that she was already started to talk with another guy (in a special mannor) and ... well, i felt lucky.

I can get married but i dont believe in marriage that much. It is only for some procedures to live together. The main thing is, maybe it is a cliche but being good friends and house mates. And this needs some tolerance, respect and liking. Simply supporting each other in the times of need, being there for the other, and have some mutual understanding with tolerance. If i find one in the future, and we both want, we can live together or get marry.

Comment

• I've never married nor have I dated. I dont want to financially support another person, I dont want to share my earnings with another person, I dont want to look after/ clean up/ cook for another person, I dont want to give up my youth being a housewife. Theres a lot of reasons. If I want to be emotionally or physically intimate, a friend, and/or one night stand, or myself can fulfill all those desires.

Comment

• People are free to get married or not, but I am not with the spread of this idea or call it philosophy for many reasons. The first of which is that without marriage we cannot have children, and consequently, if all people follow this philosophy, the human race will not exist in the few decades to come; if our fathers did not marry we could not come into existence. The second reason is that through marriage we can experience many emotions, like fatherhood and motherhood, that single people can not and want not may be experience.

Those who do not think to marry do not know how beautiful to hear these words: DAD! MOM!

But still in some cases a person cannot marry because they are not apt physically, financially. Or they do not have enough time to think of marriage, I know some people who did not marry because they are busy about human beings, about science, about taking care of others to the extent that they forgot to think about themselves. For those we say: thank you and sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X