No announcement yet.

Have you never married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe for me it's not have never married..
    it just... unmarried yet...
    i will one day..
    it just.. i havent found the one...
    they said im too busy thinking of my job and my study...
    idk either..
    i think i just havent met the one...
    I've carried this weight for too long,
    disassociated...unappreciated
    And everything i've hated
    keeping me so jaded
    I look into the morror
    and I hate what I see
    All my Life disfunction
    alive in front of me

Comment

• I ve never married yet,too and my parents not happy about it

Comment

• I've never been married either. Why is that? Hmmm... When I was younger, I had a crush or two, but when two guys asked me to 'go steady' with them (not at the same time *lol*), I did not feel it was the right time.
        If I had the chance, would I do it differently? I think I may.
        As for now, the best thing I can do is to live my best life and expectantly hope to meet the right one soon enough.

Comment

• Still never married even am 25 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by saowanui View Post
            Have you never married?

I just curious that is it exist the people who are up 30 years old and still single. I means never married.
            If you are that one. Please give me your reason. Thanks :wink:

Bcoz never found someone yet to spend a lifetime.
            https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D.../kANGAROOS.gif

Comment

• por que los hombres solo piensas en sexo antes que en el amor y el compromiso que puede brindar una pareja estable, solo buscan a aquellas situaciones de placer,todo lo que signifique ser feliz por un corto periodo de tiempo,pero que esa felicidad pueda ser renovada cada vez que ellos quieran,solo se fijan en el exterior de la mujer basado en un estereotipo de esta sociedad corrompida por el dinero, voy a cumplir 30 y no estoy casada,, felicidad o desgracia?

Comment

• I think marriage is just an empty sound,of course I`d like to find the person who I will share my life with, I haven`t been married,for me important thing to meet the right person and just be next to him,without any show for other people.

Comment

• For me I need some one to marry but the costs make it difficult,here in Uganda when you 've no job although educated it's a gamble to marry because income is part and parcel of marriage.
                  But marriage is a good humbler ,since many youth 've died of recklessness, they do silly things , you know from your community, neighborhood due to lack of responsibility,because the family 've money made by their parents who took the initiative to marry and 've that kid who is now not marrying

So incase you happen to 've a girl ,sorry woman who need healthy,full of energy ready to work man. Am just a call away .just give me a hi and I will b at doorsteps, on condition she will facilitate my employment deployment,connection.

Since I will b earning, she will enjoy her marriage 100% no discounts full blast

Comment

• My uncle 53 years old and he never married. But he regretted now

Comment

• The only reason I'd marry is to have sex and help pay the bills. Women have proved completely unreliable, dishonest, irresponsible and fickle since the time I was in school. Disappointment after disappointment has just made me quite complete & satisfied on my own.

Comment

• there is no special reason it's just doesn't happen yet it's all about destiny marriage life is really good and amazing but still need to see that special women you will be with

Comment

Working...
                        X