Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helloy! Yes,I was

Comment

• Nope. Happily single and enjoying the freedom. I am okay with not having children and then there is no need to get married.

Comment

• I'm still looking for a right guy who wants and will take the time to get me...and approach. Marriage-minded isn't high on the list. Willing to be committed is. For me, it's more about someone who appreciates and values a closeness, a relationship; who's not afraid to be bored or vulnerable and emotionally engaged with someone, who thinks being with someone is worth the ups and downs and who really wants to let another human in. Not sure if most adults are programmed like that these days.

Comment

• I've never been married... Why? Ummm, I'm not much fun, or have much money, I don't have good looks. I also like correctness and am hard to understand. I don't think much women will be thrilled to even date me. But, maybe someday when I'm more financially stable... Even a gold digger is better than nothing, I guess... I certainly wish I could see my grandchildren while I'm still alive, haha...

Anyway, I've noticed there are two things you need in life to feel complete:
          1. to have children of your own blood, and
          2. to fulfill yourself intellectually. (art, career, business, etc)

In my opinion, and by what I've seen, If you miss either, you will have regrets at the end of you life, and you'll have to constantly lie to yourself to forget it. I'd rather not lie to myself, though. But, I won't have children unless I know I can give them a proper life and a proper family. To me, having children without thinking about their happiness is just selfish. That's why I think marriage is important. An agreement to be responsible and take care of each other... Sadly, though, people are really fickle an irresponsible nowadays... so, I can see why they don't believe in it anymore. But, in my opinion, it' not marriage's fault,it's modern people's attitudes...
          Last edited by Alverik; 03-12-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• utopian theme. In Russia they say that if to 30 not married, then something is wrong. I have seen too many people, frankly problems on the face... To be happy, you need to be successful in all aspects of life and the family plays an important role. Husband/wife is the closest people, no wonder they say the second half. A man / woman needs each other's support. very strange to see people who say, to live for themselves or marriage not need. Because they are poor people, they do not know what it is to love and be loved.

Comment

• If life is a meal, marriage is a dessert !

Comment

• I won't marry with someone

Comment

• Originally posted by saowanui View Post
                  Have you never married?

I just curious that is it exist the people who are up 30 years old and still single. I means never married.
                  If you are that one. Please give me your reason. Thanks :wink:

Ugly and broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by sokar View Post
                    I sense there are a lot of future very lonely bitter old people, in denial, in this thread. Dying alone, partnerless and childless. What a scary thought. :shock:
                    Lets add grgur in the list.

Comment

• I still have not married because I have not found unconditional love like the one I am willing to give. The men I know pay more attention to the physical than to the feelings. and I prefer to wait in case I find the man who really rocks my heart and limits my freedom.

Comment

• Never been married though a single mom of two sons.

Comment

• I have never married or come close. As previous posters have mentioned, I'm not opposed to marriage, I've just never found anyone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Comment

• I hope you find the person now nicky .

Comment

Working...
                            X