No announcement yet.

Have you never married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been married. Probably because I am not ready to be told what to do :P

Marriage is a huge commitment. So mainly I have never married because up until recently I wasn't mature enough or ready to give up the things that need to go for a healthy marriage.

Comment

I've had 3 proposals in my life so far. Of course i didn't accept any of them. And in hindsight, i believe i made the right decision not to go through with any of them

Comment

Re: Have you never married?

Originally posted by saowanui
        I just curious that is it exist the people who are up 30 years old and still single. I means never married.
        If you are that one. Please give me your reason. Thanks :wink:

I've been single ever since I turned the legal age & never been into a relationship. And of course, I have never been married. I guess what my parents told me while i was growing up got stucked in my head. To give reason why I'm not married, I want to try & explore things w/o limitation- traveling, supporting people that I love while I can, and saving enough without depending on someone. I have met great people from college, work, or even from common friends. Some even asked me out on a date, but I did not see any common interest or sparked. My siblings or friends, teased me sometimes if I was so scared of a man or picky. I dont know. However, I'm hoping that one day before I turn gray & wrinkle, to meet that special person. I still believe there is a person for me out there! But for now, while I haven't met that someone, I keep busy with work & schoolwork. If I ever meet that person, hope he's my FIRST & LAST lover *keep my fingers crossed* Lol. I came from family where relationship/marriage give importance. Grandparents have been married 50 yrs, but granddad passed away after their 50th. My parents have been married for 35 yrs now.

Comment

me...LOL...any how Im happy enought.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekJustice
            Never been married. Probably because I am not ready to be told what to do :P

Marriage is a huge commitment. So mainly I have never married because up until recently I wasn't mature enough or ready to give up the things that need to go for a healthy marriage.
            guys may settle to marriage until they get old enought.

let say if you are 18 became adult. but you are a 1 year old adult only. while you get old enought let say 18 years old adult...maybe your alarm clock will alerts you to settle down.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlustme
              I've had 3 proposals in my life so far. Of course i didn't accept any of them. And in hindsight, i believe i made the right decision not to go through with any of them
              Are you willing to be single all of your life?

Originally posted by skylady
              I've been single ever since I turned the legal age & never been into a relationship. And of course, I have never been married. I guess what my parents told me while i was growing up got stucked in my head. To give reason why I'm not married, I want to try & explore things w/o limitation- traveling, supporting people that I love while I can, and saving enough without depending on someone. I have met great people from college, work, or even from common friends. Some even asked me out on a date, but I did not see any common interest or sparked. My siblings or friends, teased me sometimes if I was so scared of a man or picky. I dont know. However, I'm hoping that one day before I turn gray & wrinkle, to meet that special person. I still believe there is a person for me out there! But for now, while I haven't met that someone, I keep busy with work & schoolwork. If I ever meet that person, hope he's my FIRST & LAST lover *keep my fingers crossed* Lol. I came from family where relationship/marriage give importance. Grandparents have been married 50 yrs, but granddad passed away after their 50th. My parents have been married for 35 yrs now.
              I think it's very difficult to find the right ones after age 30 and get married then, sorry it's my opinion, However I wish you will found the right ones at the right time.

Comment

I never Married thats why i am Single....because i yet not find the right women to be married....

Comment

I've never married, bc as many people there said, i didn't find right person. And i don't want to do it, even if someone thinks that i have to.

Comment

Just to let you know that I dont agree with Silvia ud ....Italian boys could be different from her last boyfriend.. Some of us are deeply linked with the mum! But not all....that's a cliche my dear

Comment

Many unsuccessful relationships and broken endless-love dreams and divorced couples of my generation brought me there.
                      I'm so deeply gooey romantic though, so I believe that I'll end up getting married, but only if the girl wants to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlustme
                        Are you willing to be single all of your life?
                        Just saw this cos i was away on a backpacking trip.

No of course not. I want to get married someday But the 3 guys that proposed to me...i just couldn't say yes. It just somehow didn't feel right with any of them and of course there are other personal reasons like religion (one of them is muslim) and other reasons.

There is a Chinese saying, it be better to be single than to marry the wrong guy :idea: When you are dating, in a relationship with someone, it is "easier" to end it. Divorce on the other hand, too many complications. So better to consider thoroughly before deciding

Comment

I just curious that is it exist the people who are up 30 years old and still single. I means never married.
                          Why it's curious? I don't marry, too and yes I'm still single for 10,5 years.

The wedding is for me not important but a nice serious relationship is important for me but I can't force someone into loving me.

Comment

Originally posted by altendorfer78
                            Why it's curious? I don't marry, too and yes I'm still single for 10,5 years.

The wedding is for me not important but a nice serious relationship is important for me but I can't force someone into loving me.
                            Because most people around me they got married before age 30 and that gave me a little phobia.

Comment

I havnt married for some reasons. I only have the experience of living together in my early 20s. The main reason is i havent found the partner to be my life-long friend in harmony. I also had to take care of my grandma for 10 years. From January, i became single but i got treatment for cancer (and crushed it). Now i have time but i have no idea how to find the friend of my life and feeling confused.

Comment

I was engaged once for about a month 2 years ago. Thats the closest i ever been to marriage.

Comment

Working...
                                X