Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthish
    replied
    Jamais été mariée parce que je n'ai pas encore eu quelqu'un avec qui j'accroche. Les prétendants, il y en a et je ne cherche pas l'homme parfait. Mais il y a un minimum qu'on pourrait recherché chez la personne avec qui on veut passer sa vie. Donc même quand ce minimum manque et qu'il y a incompatibilité de vie c'est compliqué. Souvent on nous dit que ce minimum peut venir dans le mariage mais qu'est ce qui nous garanti cela, ce n'est pas un jeu de "quitte ou double". Mais c'est une alliance de tout une vie donc prendre le temps sans pression d'y réfléchir.

Leave a comment:

• soheir
    replied
    I never married

Leave a comment:

• am777
    replied
    I always thought I'd be married by now, but I'm not. I had someone who I thought I would marry, but he did not want marriage. I've been single since then and it kinda sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Landshark0068
    replied
    That will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• Darnell
    replied
    Marriage is a beautiful institution whereby you sleep on the same bed with your enemy. Whether you like it or not. You have to MARRY. I would advise you to marry somebody you truly and genuinely love. Somebody you simply love for no reason. Surely you gonna be happy like Cinderella and her Prince. They lived happy ever after.

Leave a comment:

• Louisa89l.x
    replied
    I will soon be in your ranks. I will soon be 30 years old. Ahaha))

Leave a comment:

• Ossam91
    replied
    not yet lol

Leave a comment:

• usernameapp
    replied
    I hope you find the person now nicky .

Leave a comment:

• AlabamaGirl2
    replied
    I have never married or come close. As previous posters have mentioned, I'm not opposed to marriage, I've just never found anyone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Leave a comment:

• IceQueen_Joyce
    replied
    Never been married though a single mom of two sons.

Leave a comment:

• Zamira23
    replied
    I still have not married because I have not found unconditional love like the one I am willing to give. The men I know pay more attention to the physical than to the feelings. and I prefer to wait in case I find the man who really rocks my heart and limits my freedom.

Leave a comment:

• SplitSeconds
    replied
    Originally posted by sokar View Post
    I sense there are a lot of future very lonely bitter old people, in denial, in this thread. Dying alone, partnerless and childless. What a scary thought. :shock:
    Lets add grgur in the list.

Leave a comment:

• SplitSeconds
    replied
    Originally posted by saowanui View Post
    Have you never married?

I just curious that is it exist the people who are up 30 years old and still single. I means never married.
    If you are that one. Please give me your reason. Thanks :wink:

Ugly and broke.

Leave a comment:

• Iminsane
    replied
    I won't marry with someone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X