crashed again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashed again

Well not me personally its my drone must of been made in Japan it displays suicidal tendencies
    Anywhere near a concrete path. I mean im in the middle of a 500 meter park grass all round.but
    does the drone want to crash? And while we are crashing lets not make it easy may as well
    Land upside down just because we can. Might take awhile to get my aviation license
    Lol

I hope it aint one of those with a camera that you programme to hover outside young ladies bedroom windows cos that would be really bad of you.

P.S. Any pics you get please forward to me

Comment

Friends,

I can not even get half of the pictures to work our with my normal camera. I can not think that I am going to attach a camera to a drone..and fly it around to take pictures...

I can see it flying into my eyes, and cutting them out with its propellers.

But thank you for sharing. My brother brought a airplane to school, those ones with the strings. back in the 1970's. and the strings got tangled and the thing did a power dive into the cement. It broke his heart, also broke his airplane in like 400 pieces. and the entire school mocked him after that.

I try not to take things outside, where I can get into trouble, and also become a youtube show for someone.

Thank you for sharing.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Chards has gone quiet again so maybe his drone has Kamikazied him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bboydy View Post
          Chards has gone quiet again so maybe his drone has Kamikazied him.

Probably an amateur at the controls ...

Comment

Amateur? I dont even have L plates on it:-D

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
              Amateur? I dont even have L plates on it:-D
              You better get some before they ground your air force......if you have one

Comment

it spends so much time on the ground its optimistic to call it an air force

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                  it spends so much time on the ground its optimistic to call it an air force

Ground force then

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Ground force then
                    That,s a gardening tv documentary over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bboydy View Post

That,s a gardening tv documentary over here.

That's what he's doing isn't it .... creating impact holes in the ground

Comment

I've read so much trash talk in other forums. People who just want to impose their opinion and attack you for sharing your ideas. It's nice to read you guys, congratulations on your sense of humor .. You make me smile!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyTto View Post
                          I've read so much trash talk in other forums. People who just want to impose their opinion and attack you for sharing your ideas. It's nice to read you guys, congratulations on your sense of humor .. You make me smile!
                          Nice to know we can make someone smile

Comment

Looks like we've been discovered .... the cats out of the bag.

Maybe we should call this section .... Smile-a-lot

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                              Looks like we've been discovered .... the cats out of the bag.

Maybe we should call this section .... Smile-a-lot
                              Yeah, good idea.

Nice to know us old gits can spread some light heartedness amid all the serious stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X