crashed again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post

Is that so? I saw the bartender stab his eardrums with those little plastic swords he put in your Shirley Temples after you kept harping how you couldn't fly a paper airplane without creating a fireball over the Pacific Ocean.
    that was the french making fireballs over Moruroa atoll not me anyway i don't think you can grasp the complexities or science behind using ground up match sticks as rocket propellant. actually its more like art not science

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

that was the french making fireballs over Moruroa atoll not me anyway i don't think you can grasp the complexities or science behind using ground up match sticks as rocket propellant. actually its more like art not science
      You mean like the art used in cartoons when the Coyote blows himself up instead of the Roadrunner? Meep Meep!

Comment

I recommend you don't fly or play around with explosives Chards, you do yourself enough damage falling off things.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
          I recommend you don't fly or play around with explosives Chards, you do yourself enough damage falling off things.
          on the upside some of those bit might land closer to the hospital besides that stuff is only good for fishing
          Last edited by chardie; 08-18-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KellyTto View Post
            I've read so much trash talk in other forums. People who just want to impose their opinion and attack you for sharing your ideas. It's nice to read you guys, congratulations on your sense of humor .. You make me smile!
            It is, i agree, I don't know any of the people who chat in the 40 & up forum, but I enjoy reading the posts and appreciate the sense of humor Makes me smile too
            Last edited by coolraindrop; 10-22-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

We need a few more members (to pick on ) .... so how about a few more topics, I think we have exhausted this one.
              Besides Chardie has lost interest ( or his pilots license) and either crashed it beyond repair or blown the thing up in frustration.

Comment

Didn't expect to find a drone related topic here, it's always sad to read drone crashing stories, I just wonder how your cameras survive the falling? I'm on to buy a drone this year (tend to use this store https://www.buzzdrones.com.au/ as I live in Australia), but I think I will buy a beginner drone first, I'm afraid I won't cope with more advanced models yet.

Comment

Originally posted by williammorris View Post
                  Didn't expect to find a drone related topic here, it's always sad to read drone crashing stories, I just wonder how your cameras survive the falling? I'm on to buy a drone this year (tend to use this store https://www.buzzdrones.com.au/ as I live in Australia), but I think I will buy a beginner drone first, I'm afraid I won't cope with more advanced models yet.
                  talk to Rricho he's an advanced model of some sort

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

talk to Rricho he's an advanced model of some sort
                    Advanced... Is that like the "Advanced People's Home" where oatmeal is served every meal yet the occupants never complain?

Comment

Advanced... Is that like the "Advanced People's Home" where oatmeal is served every meal yet the occupants never complain?

Waste of time complaining, no one listens

Comment

oatmeal is like for babies.... real men eat weetbix

Comment

So mushy in here, it is plane to see
                          There might be a crash, a diaper rash
                          Here comes the rain of strained pea
                          Be sure to mash and pay me in cash.

Comment

I think the first drone should be inexpensive. Or you can learn to fly your friend’s drone. I didn't plan to buy a drone, but then I found this one Advertising link removed by moderator . This is the first smart drone. It has just great features. It's easy to manage, it will follow you during the shooting and you don't need to hold your hands with a smartphone or tablet to control the drone, at the same time you will always be in the frame. I think that even a newbie can handle this drone. Nevertheless, this drone has a good camera, so photos and videos will delight you.
                            Last edited by RRicho; 03-25-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Soft food is great if you forget your dentures in your room.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastosss View Post
                                I think the first drone should be inexpensive. Or you can learn to fly your friend’s drone. I didn't plan to buy a drone, but then I found this one VIRUS control the drone, at the same time you will always be in the frame. I think that even a newbie can handle this drone. Nevertheless, this drone has a good camera, so photos and videos will delight you.
                                Your click bait scam link contains a phishing virus

Comment

Working...
                                X