Where are you???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you???????

Where are all the over 40's?? Have you all retired?? It seems there are less and less of you posting on here. Before long I'll be talking to myself........or am i doing that now

Appears you and me are the survivors Boyds .....

You don't suppose a la femme has Chardles otherwise entertained ... I can't think of any other reason for his absence

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
      Appears you and me are the survivors Boyds .....

You don't suppose a la femme has Chardles otherwise entertained ... I can't think of any other reason for his absence
      Me thinks he's gone into hiding cos he can't take the heat, he's too shy to be entertained by la femme. Pleased that you're still here though.....i had visions of talking to myself for the near future

Comment

Talking to yourself is ok as long as you don't start answering yourself ...

Comment

Friends,

We do not retire, we just up and DIE!!!!!!! or are sick on the hospital...or our hands have problems and we can not type.

Maybe if we had more pictures of sheep, and cows. we would attract some younger chicks.

I got an idea.. just go into the 30+ folder..and invite all the GIRLS to our folder???? if we invite like 40, we are bound to get like 2 or 3.

Just try to be nice to them, and not crazy like usual.

have a great day.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

not a bad idea doc but they might just get the idea we are a bunch of dirty old men and we're not............are we?

Comment

Not to worry boys (old boys) all the youngsters read our nonsense for the laughs we give them ....

... don't believe me .... look at the views on each subject

Comment

Well im here(bug free sofar).............but i have more fun trollin the under 40 s

And im still trying to get the humour here,lol

Mzzls

Comment

Friends,

maybe we need more pictures of cats.. the entire internet is fueled by videos and pictures of cats, if we more cat pictures, I think we would attract more followers.

So get out the cameras, and start snapping.

thank you.

dr. Darrell of michigan.

Comment

So what's wrong with dogs?

Comment

... and what's wrong with birds

Comment

My son informs me the newest fad has something to do with walruses and buckets. Personally, I don't get it.

Comment

Beats me Boyds, what do Walruses use buckets for ?

Comment

you'd have to ask boydy you know he's mainly toothless or should that be tuskless i have been absent mainly because la femme fetale nearly seduced me with the old crossing her legs trick well thats not strictly true but it does have the makings of a damn fine story
                            bad decisions make for good stories

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                              Beats me Boyds, what do Walruses use buckets for ?
                              Well for keeping their fish in mate

Comment

Working...
                              X