Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Life Begins At 40, Then...

... this means I will get acne soon! :'(

some one has been lying to you.... its half over by 40. alternatively if you do get acne you might want to see a doctor
    bad decisions make for good stories

Comment

actually i have been playing with a red laser today i could always try some experimental laser acne treatment for a small fee

Comment

I'd prefer green laser, though. Red is so old-fashioned.

Comment

I've been told that the most interesting part of my life will start when I reach mark 40 .
          Now when I've already joined club of "40 & Up" I'm ready for exciting changes in my life ... though currently experiencing GREAT troubles

Comment

Troubles can be exciting. Such as brake trouble when driving on the mountainside with no guardrails. Wheeeee!!

Comment

Extreme activities can be exciting . I think of ski jumping from the largest hill ...

Comment

Friends,

Life begins at 40... because your memory is shot. so each day is a NEW beginning, because you forgot all of last week.

Who are you again???? OH crap, I forget to wear pants today. Oh well.

have a great day.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Careful with the extreme stuff boys, your entering heart attack territory over 40 ...

Comment

Good news is that if Life begins at 40 , then you'll have first sex at the age of 58
                    Bad news is that you need not to die at the age of 54 from your hypersexuality

Comment

I just hope I can find a prom date when I'm 56. At least no curfew!

Comment

On a more serious note, we are dying from the minute we are born

Comment

Originally posted by Bboydy View Post
                          go the optimist

Comment

Some time ago I read a magazine that talked about the danger of having acne in certain parts of the body .. like the genitals, could indicate the presence of venereal diseases ... is that what you are talking about? I'm sorry, I'm so bad at speaking English. Lol (hahahahaaha)

Comment

Friends,

Originally posted by chardie View Post

go the optimist

Yes, I felt old this morning getting out of bed, then read this. Now I feel WORSE!!!

thank you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X