Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Life Begins At 40, Then...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    i have a crane with pneumatic suction. i don't lift anything in fact i think my muscles have atrophied
    bad decisions make for good stories

    Comment


    • #62
      There are desert dogs but I'd worry more about the snakes.

      And cacti aren't exactly sharp.

      Someone should have your back when lifting.

      Comment


      • #63
        if your married you allready have someone on your back
        bad decisions make for good stories

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by chardie View Post
          if your married you allready have someone on your back
          She's on it with excellent massages. Ahhhh....

          Comment


          • #65
            I first heard that saying " Life begins at 40 " when my uncle bought a boat and decided to sail the pacific the rest of his life. I was 20 then.... so I spent the next 2 decades looking forward to it. I turned 40 start of this year......... so far so good

            Comment


            • #66
              Friends,

              WOW We seem to be attracting a high class of posters. Better looking them most of the Aussies we get here.

              Thank you Nozxa, I hope the crazies do not scare you off.

              have a great day.

              dr. Darrell of Michigan.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
                Friends,

                WOW We seem to be attracting a high class of posters. Better looking them most of the Aussies we get here.

                Thank you Nozxa, I hope the crazies do not scare you off.

                have a great day.

                dr. Darrell of Michigan.

                I presume your not including yourself in the list of us crazies Doc ...

                Comment


                • #68
                  I'm not crazy. The psychiatrists here at my asylum are.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                    I'm not crazy. The psychiatrists here at my asylum are.

                    Welcome to our club then .....

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Ta I think, dr. darrell, to satisfy anyone's curiosity, my mum's dad was Australian, the rest of my blood line is Asian, so yea, I know, I'm not white aussie, but still an aussie. And yea, also a crazy one at that.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        ... another one Doc, your being outnumbered

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Nozxa View Post
                          Ta I think, dr. darrell, to satisfy anyone's curiosity, my mum's dad was Australian, the rest of my blood line is Asian, so yea, I know, I'm not white aussie, but still an aussie. And yea, also a crazy one at that.
                          even a little bit of aussie is better than none
                          bad decisions make for good stories

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            The only aussie in me is the dental flaussie i accidently swallowed. Don't get spaghetti saussie with me, I know how to spell even if I only had one win and four laussies in Scrabble last night.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                              The only aussie in me is the dental flaussie i accidently swallowed. Don't get spaghetti saussie with me, I know how to spell even if I only had one win and four laussies in Scrabble last night.
                              you get more points with hugh jackman Rricho doesn't score much at all
                              bad decisions make for good stories

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by chardie View Post

                                you get more points with hugh jackman Rricho doesn't score much at all

                                I'll have a look for a Jackman pic .... that should fix my problem Chards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X