No announcement yet.

I am looking for new friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall are funny... some people are here to make real friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Christlike46 View Post
      Yall are funny... some people are here to make real friends.
      this time of the year i'm fully booked out, it hard being the life of the party no new freinds till 20.4.18 that takes into account the recuperation period

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

this time of the year i'm fully booked out, it hard being the life of the party no new freinds till 20.4.18 that takes into account the recuperation period
        Well, you will miss my birthday party on Feb 14, then. Din't worry, I will eat your share of the cake. Other new friends may join me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post

Well, you will miss my birthday party on Feb 14, then. Din't worry, I will eat your share of the cake. Other new friends may join me.
          i think i had enough fine foods and desserts on christmas day

Comment

i think i had enough fine foods and desserts on christmas day
            How can anyone have "enough" when it comes to dessert? Gee, that makes you seem older than 40 or something!

Comment

How can anyone have "enough" when it comes to dessert? Gee, that makes you seem older than 40 or something!

He is but nowhere near as old as me ....

Comment

and here i was thinking the whole point of the exercise was getting wiser as you got older

Comment

boydy and the engineer are knocking the froth off a couple down at the local i overhead boydy mention something about the air conditioning failing again as i passed by. seems odd that they let boydy in but not doc darell ... must be the dress code
                  I don't need air con here mate,it's never that hot and there is nothing wrong with my dress apart from when the wind blows it up. Good job I wear frilly nickers

Comment

Working...
                  X