Pleased to Meet You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleased to Meet You

I'm 48. Looking to sell my bookmarks and jewelry on Etsy. Wanting to make some money when I can if I am able. I have Post Concussion Syndrome, so I can't do a regular work environment yet. My kids are teenagers now. I'm married, and it's...hard. He's got Asperger's. I need a vacation! Lol

How's that for an introduction?

That's not bad, now let's see if you get a clever response from Chardie ...... anyway welcome aboard the over 40's (way over)

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Friends,

You think you have a list of problems.. Here on the plus 40 board, we have that many problems BEFORE LUNCH!!!!

When you stop hearing from some people we ALL assume that person died, and give our respects..

So welcome the the club. Glad to have a new face.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

thanks for the excellent lead in doc i have to confess its hard work keeping up with this level of responseability .but i'll endevour to do my best
          once your over 40 your body starts acting like one of those american freeways. nothing but log jams,grid lock, 30 car pile ups and the occassional train wreck metamorphically speaking of course. there no doubt about it life isn't the bed of roses promised and i want my money back, unless your blond, shave your legs and are married to a millionaire none of which applies to me sadly best you can do is is prayer althrough gods not a popular option in these times of pollictal correctness and all the other crap they want to force down your throat in the interests of "fairness" otherwise take a bit of care with your body when your younger it will pay off when your older.. oh yeah and welcome to the group
          bad decisions make for good stories

Comment

I must have done it right Chards .... I'm as fit as a Mallee Bull and twice as dangerous

Comment

Are we comparing scars yet?

Comment

Not possible to compare scars with Chards, he's well practiced at falling off his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                  Not possible to compare scars with Chards, he's well practiced at falling off his bike.
                  it only happened once..... and its a long story plus i do have the photos to prove it. i will say that i lost as much skin as you can without requiring the use of skin grafts to patch me up and for pain has to be up there with giving birth except im talking about a week in labour. but i healed up quick with only large scar on one leg so i'm not complaining could have been much worse

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                    I must have done it right Chards .... I'm as fit as a Mallee Bull and twice as dangerous
                    dumb luck ?

Comment

OMG. I've missed so many replies! And funny ones at that! I better step up the pace. Lol

Yeah. The 40's...fun times. Throw in teenagers that want you to walk 20 feet in front of them...I'm in bliss. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

dumb luck ?

Good management mate, it's called forward planning

Comment

Okay guys, I am not dead.... Jen beware of Chardie, he is a charmer, in his dreams that is... Rricho can usually keep him in line though

Comment

Friends,

So should we have a contest for who has had the most stitches??? I think I have only had like 16 to 20 in my life. the more I thought, I added to that number. I guess when I was a kid we did not "count" stitches. So maybe 24 now. and like a dozen times, I was beat down with a broken heart.

Thank you for sharing.

dr Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
                              Friends,

So should we have a contest for who has had the most stitches??? I think I have only had like 16 to 20 in my life. the more I thought, I added to that number. I guess when I was a kid we did not "count" stitches. So maybe 24 now. and like a dozen times, I was beat down with a broken heart.

Thank you for sharing.

dr Darrell of Michigan.

You blokes must be clumsy, I've had nothing more than a splinter in my fingers occasionally

Comment

Working...
                              X