Hi from royalty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from royalty

Hi guys. Just thought I'd drop in on behalf of my good friend Bboydy. I am sir William of Geordie and bboydy has been offline for many moons because the interpals site has been playing up. Ihave of course been thoroughly updated on the background of an aussie by the name of Chardie and more than ready to interact with him. Also I am aware of Roger the dodger, jwc and many others. Hopefully this interpals site will behave itself in future as it has caused severe withdrawal symptoms for bboydy.

If your a friend of bbbbbboydy (excuse the stutter, it's a bit cold this morning) I'm sure Chardles will love jousting with ye

Comment

This mob here need a bit of stirring up, I'm sure your friend Bboydy can give you lots of tips on stirring

Comment

I've got a big wooden spoon here just made for stirring. I had to take bbbbboydy in after he got withdrawal symptoms. He believed he was connected to the royal family and wished to be knighted poor soul. Anyhoo, I,ve got the royal jousting stick ready to arms and am ready to battle with Chards.

Comment

Chardie has been learning how to fly a drone, he keeps losing it and he's probably got lost in the bush looking for the damn thing .... if he doesn't turn up in a day or two we'll organize a search party ( to find the drone ... Chardie will wander home when he gets hungry)

Comment

Some folks should never fly...

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
              Chardie has been learning how to fly a drone, he keeps losing it and he's probably got lost in the bush looking for the damn thing .... if he doesn't turn up in a day or two we'll organize a search party ( to find the drone ... Chardie will wander home when he gets hungry)
              I reckon he's heard about me and gone into hiding

Comment

Your appearance here has been heralded far and wide, Chards will be composing a dastardly come back line to knock your royal socks off ... fear not his presence is imminent.

Comment

My crown is fixed firmly upon my royal head, the royal jousting stick is ready but I must admit the royal socks are a bit smelly so maybe I'll be gentle with him and let him knock the socks off

Comment

You need to understand he's from the 'Wonderful one day perfect the next' part of Aust. .... he's probably being lazy in the sun drying his socks after all the floods they have had ... sent him some foot rot powder ( we don't need it down south it's been very dry) but that probably hasn't kicked in yet .... or maybe he ate it instead of rubbing on his feet and may explain his absence.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                      You need to understand he's from the 'Wonderful one day perfect the next' part of Aust. .... he's probably being lazy in the sun drying his socks after all the floods they have had ... sent him some foot rot powder ( we don't need it down south it's been very dry) but that probably hasn't kicked in yet .... or maybe he ate it instead of rubbing on his feet and may explain his absence.
                      Gut rot from foot rot....wow, sounds gross. I shall be ever so patient waiting for his return then all hell will be let loose

Comment

I don't suppose he's fallen off his bike again .... the last time he disappeared for several days he turned up in a hospital bed

Comment

Well it ain't normal for him to be so quiet for so long( according to bboydy anyway ).

Comment

We tried to organize a search party .... but couldn't get any takers ..... so I messaged him (no response though)

Comment

Chards........chards......where are you ?? Come out, come out wherever you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X