No announcement yet.

Hi from royalty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that waltzing Matilda I hear playing in the background? Seems like the english football team failed to secure another world title again
    bad decisions make for good stories

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
      Is that waltzing Matilda I hear playing in the background? Seems like the english football team failed to secure another world title again

... and the pink cricket ball doesn't seem to work for them, not that the red one does either.

Comment

It seems like the dark lord has secured himself away in a dark place ;-)

Comment

The dark lord is still here . Pink balls,footballs multi colored balls........we invented balls mate. We've had balls for thousands of years and invented most of the games played with them. We love playing with our balls and can do magical things with them

Comment

Originally posted by sirb View Post
            The dark lord is still here . Pink balls,footballs multi colored balls........we invented balls mate. We've had balls for thousands of years and invented most of the games played with them. We love playing with our balls and can do magical things with them

All yours Chards, I'm not touching this one.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

What's up Rr? Nothing to say about your balls????

Comment

Like I said, the Pommy team can't handle the pink ball .... two nil so far .... lets see how they go with the red ball in the next test.

Comment

Like I said, the Pommy team can't handle the pink ball .... two nil so far .... lets see how they go with the red ball in the next test.
                  Looks like we're in for a quick Brexit mate

Comment

Originally posted by sirb View Post
                    Looks like we're in for a quick Brexit mate

I'm sure our boys will sell your lot some pink balls to practice with

Comment

Pretty sure the dark lord face mirrows the transition from red balls to pink look
                      By the way I have found a couple of trusty steeds to joust with you boydy. Their undergoing intensive
                      Training and field trials as we speak. Pics to follow
                      Last edited by chardie; 12-09-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

ok Rricho i'll take it from here with tongs in hand because you cant be too careful
                        just because you invented the game doesn't actually mean your any good at it and the scoreboards reflect this truth

Comment

ok here's the promised pic of my trusty steeds came in a pack of two not that i'll need a spare
                          had to lure them out in the open with eucalyptus loliipops, nothing else will work.
                          two adolencent koalas probably 3/4 quarter grown they are yet to shed their baby fur
                          does anyone remember mechwarrior with the dfa move ? which meant death from above
                          well it was originally inspired from these guys when some unsuspecting tourist walked under a eucalyptus tree with an eucalytus intoxicated koala positioned above
                          as you all know the quickest way to reach point b from point a is a straight line koalas resolve that issue by waiting till something soft walks underneath which is were their unofficial name comes from (drop bears)

Last edited by chardie; 12-09-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Blimey Chards is that the best you can come up with. Those little legs could never outrun my two giraffes

Comment

Well if they can run that fast perhaps you should have them in as runners for the English cricket team

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                                Well if they can run that fast perhaps you should have them in as runners for the English cricket team

... maybe some Bats would help also Chards

Comment

Working...
                                X