Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from royalty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's now the new year .... I'm happy so far

    Comment


    • happy new year all
      bad decisions make for good stories

      Comment


      • Originally posted by chardie View Post
        happy new year all

        Are you still happy Chards ... haven't fallen off anything so far this year?

        Comment


        • well did spend some time on the tractor slashing the paddocks. till it over heated thought it might have had a blockage as after it cooled down and i put water in it this mass of grass came to the top no idea how grass could have got in there so basically pulled the front end off to inspect the radiator and water pump both appear ok however i did notice the thermostat at that point was stuffed. so ended up going to town for a new belt as the old one was pretty frayed around the edges and some gasket material queensland being great one day and perfect the next it can run with out the thermostat for abit
          Last edited by chardie; 01-06-2018, 01:11 AM.
          bad decisions make for good stories

          Comment


          • Originally posted by chardie View Post
            well did spend some time on the tractor slashing the paddocks. till it over heated thought it might have had a blockage as after it cooled down and i put water in it this mass of grass came to the top no idea how grass could have got in there so basically pulled the front end off to inspect the radiator and water pump both appear ok however i did notice the thermostat at that point was stuffed. so ended up going to town for a new belt as the old one was pretty frayed around the edges and some gasket material queensland being great one day and perfect the next it can run with out the thermostat for abit

            That clearly indicates your not royalty Chards .... you have to do everything yourself

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RRicho View Post


              That clearly indicates your not royalty Chards .... you have to do everything yourself
              you know what they say if you what something done right you have to do it your self
              bad decisions make for good stories

              Comment


              • Originally posted by chardie View Post

                you know what they say if you what something done right you have to do it your self

                You'll never make royalty mate if you can't order your serfs to do your bidding ..... you need some lessons from sirb

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RRicho View Post


                  You'll never make royalty mate if you can't order your serfs to do your bidding ..... you need some lessons from sirb
                  good thinking you lull him with a false sense of responsibility and i'll wallop him round the head with a wet fish when he's not looking
                  bad decisions make for good stories

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by chardie View Post

                    good thinking you lull him with a false sense of responsibility and i'll wallop him round the head with a wet fish when he's not looking

                    I'll send a couple of my serfs to give you a hand mate .... I'm not into touching wet fish.
                    Be careful though, I believe he's well experienced with all things to do with fish.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X