Clear All

• It's now the new year .... I'm happy so far

Comment

• happy new year all
      bad decisions make for good stories

Comment

• Originally posted by chardie View Post
        happy new year all

Are you still happy Chards ... haven't fallen off anything so far this year?

Comment

• well did spend some time on the tractor slashing the paddocks. till it over heated thought it might have had a blockage as after it cooled down and i put water in it this mass of grass came to the top no idea how grass could have got in there so basically pulled the front end off to inspect the radiator and water pump both appear ok however i did notice the thermostat at that point was stuffed. so ended up going to town for a new belt as the old one was pretty frayed around the edges and some gasket material queensland being great one day and perfect the next it can run with out the thermostat for abit
          Last edited by chardie; 01-06-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

well did spend some time on the tractor slashing the paddocks. till it over heated thought it might have had a blockage as after it cooled down and i put water in it this mass of grass came to the top no idea how grass could have got in there so basically pulled the front end off to inspect the radiator and water pump both appear ok however i did notice the thermostat at that point was stuffed. so ended up going to town for a new belt as the old one was pretty frayed around the edges and some gasket material queensland being great one day and perfect the next it can run with out the thermostat for abit

That clearly indicates your not royalty Chards .... you have to do everything yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by RRicho View Post

That clearly indicates your not royalty Chards .... you have to do everything yourself
              you know what they say if you what something done right you have to do it your self

Comment

you know what they say if you what something done right you have to do it your self

You'll never make royalty mate if you can't order your serfs to do your bidding ..... you need some lessons from sirb

Comment

• Originally posted by RRicho View Post

You'll never make royalty mate if you can't order your serfs to do your bidding ..... you need some lessons from sirb
                  good thinking you lull him with a false sense of responsibility and i'll wallop him round the head with a wet fish when he's not looking

Comment

good thinking you lull him with a false sense of responsibility and i'll wallop him round the head with a wet fish when he's not looking

I'll send a couple of my serfs to give you a hand mate .... I'm not into touching wet fish.
                    Be careful though, I believe he's well experienced with all things to do with fish.

Comment

Working...
                    X