Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Indonesia, a n00b in this group.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AllI know about nurses lately is they have had to draw blood from me the past couple visits to the doctor. So, I am seeing red.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
      AllI know about nurses lately is they have had to draw blood from me the past couple visits to the doctor. So, I am seeing red.
      Think yourself lucky, nurses are much gentler than doctors when giving injection of taking blood samples.

Comment

Gentler? Is there such a thing when it comes to jabbing a needle in?

Comment

Gentler? Is there such a thing when it comes to jabbing a needle in?

Relax your muscles and you'll only feel a pin prick .... surely you have been told that.

Comment

There was this young nurse, who drew blood for the first times. Still fresh from the school, with all the smile and gentleness, remind you of a picture of the Blessed Virgin Mary . She carefully tried to insert the needle. I mean really carefully, like the needle slowly break the skin and enter your vein.

"Oh wait, why the blood doesn't come out?", she said.

She quickly apologized and pulled the needle for the second attempt.

I prefer a quick jab than a gentle one.
            Last edited by Han1977; 01-17-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Relax your muscles and you'll only feel a pin prick .... surely you have been told that.
              ...I need some information, just the basic facts....

Yeah, I heard that somewhere. There is no pain.

(Actually, I don't mind blood at all. Muscles, ligaments, tendons do gross me out)

Comment

Friends,

welcome to the club. I hope we are more entertaining then what you are use too.

Have a great day.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Haha, thanks, I began to enjoy the banter in the forum. It's been years since I active in an online forum. I miss the heated debates.

Comment

My tap water is heated and that's about all I like heated

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post
                      Haha, thanks, I began to enjoy the banter in the forum. It's been years since I active in an online forum. I miss the heated debates.

No heated debates here, only friendly banter ...... you want heated go to the Philosophy and Religion forum ( I'm too timid to venture in there without body armor and earplugs)

Comment

No heated debates here, only friendly banter ...... you want heated go to the Philosophy and Religion forum ( I'm too timid to venture in there without body armor and earplugs)
                        Do dyslexic scibohponyc go in there?

(If you understand that line, you are my type of person.)

Comment

Do dyslexic scibohponyc go in there?

(If you understand that line, you are my type of person.)

I'll have to check my slang dictionary before I touch that line ....

Comment

think "fear of dogs", cynophobia, spelled backwards (dyslexic). "Dog" spelled backwards is God. God-fearing people are religious. Thus the other forum.

Yes, this is how my mind works.

Comment

Discover some spare time hobbies would be a good suggestion.
                              Talking about trying new hobby, I'm planning to join a 10K this year. I think it's less dangerous compared to bike racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Han1977 View Post

Talking about trying new hobby, I'm planning to join a 10K this year. I think it's less dangerous compared to bike racing.

I'll watch

Comment

Working...
                                X