No announcement yet.

What's the happiness??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honesty and frankness make your life easy and simple ,happiness is the moments that we feel delighted if we success or have some nice people there
    Be honest and frank anyway.

Comment

happiness is watching some good programming like the lawrence welch show at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I'm agreeing with you. We are saying the same thing in two different ways. Excellent technique doesn't have to come from music classes. Talented individuals may be self-taught (autodidacts) or may learn more formally. This is perhaps more evident in Latin dance where children learn at a very young age how to move to music by feel. However, to move into the major leagues (so to speak) in any art form, you need a balance between technical excellence and artistic expression. Too much technical excellence and you look like a robot, or a stiff Teuton. Unbridled artistic expression makes you look sloppy, or a caricature.

It's a bit of both. This is true whether you are singing rap, directing an orchestra or fiddling with a piano.

hey i like robots
        and obviously since you have never heard popcorn played by a robot on a glockenspiel may i point you in the right direction

https://youtu.be/69pGYTYSEug
        and for 6 million volts of barb wire music
        https://youtu.be/Ee5evlN8Bbs
        Last edited by chardie; 04-22-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

sometimes it is nice words nice feeling nice people

Comment

I just know I can remember a time when I was really happy. I have had a beloved person with me, and... it felt right. Not only good, but also right, everything was as it should be. Being with her, doing things together, decisions I've made, everything felt right.

Comment

..Happiness ....... Is there happiness? By no means ... but we can create something called happiness ......... how? Who is with him the money is not happy .... And also who does not have the money is not happy ..... Here .... Happiness is not linked to money .... Who has no children unhappy .... And also who has no children Happy ..... happiness here is not linked to children ... happiness is a complicated thing ..... but happiness comes when others delight in anything ..... words can be given happiness ... Want to be happy? Do not look at the past but look at the beautiful moments ... of your life ..... look at happiness ..... try to please others ... if some words .... do not look at the dark side of your life. ..... you are a land if you rich or poor ... God created us ..... our minds ..... so I say to all ... The subconscious inside us is the reason for our confusion ... Just be humbled of sleep if you say that you are happy will be happy ..... If I say I am sad and patient will be sure your day will be difficult and be like what you meant ..... I do not say. ... I live in happiness ... But my happiness comes when the happiness of others ...... I spoke a lot I do not know Does anyone understand me .... Thank you for this wonderful topic .... Greetings to all

Comment

happiness is a family sized bbq meat lovers pizza

Comment

Taking your girlfriend to her favourite country (i.c. Italy) and see her smile when her dream becomes reality.

Originally posted by abrsbil20 View Post
                  Who is with him the money is not happy .... Happiness is not linked to money ....
                  Considering the cost of a ticket from Siberia to Italy and of hotels in Rome and Venice, I would say money certainly contributes to happiness.
                  Last edited by Boliches; 10-11-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post
                    Taking your girlfriend to her favourite country (i.c. Italy) and see her smile when her dream becomes reality.

Considering the cost of a ticket from Siberia to Italy and of hotels in Rome and Venice, I would say money certainly contributes to happiness.
                    Sure money helps .... but if you do not have money ... ... sure the work will bring money ....... You will feel happy .... here .... Your success at work will give you happiness. We are the one we make ourselves happy or not .... Greetings to all

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                      happiness is a family sized bbq meat lovers pizza
                      We can create happiness .... Greetings to all

Comment

Happiness is a frame of mind or mindset achievable by all regardless of ambient conditions or problems. As one of my favourite quotes says -- "If you think life is complex or complicated, maybe you're going about it all wrong!". -- What I think that means is that your own happiness is within your own reach, you just have to find the strength to grasp it.

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post
                          Happiness is a frame of mind or mindset achievable by all regardless of ambient conditions or problems. As one of my favourite quotes says -- "If you think life is complex or complicated, maybe you're going about it all wrong!". -- What I think that means is that your own happiness is within your own reach, you just have to find the strength to grasp it.
                          No. Happiness is a full bottle of Lagavulin.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No. Happiness is a full bottle of Lagavulin.

Correction --- Happiness is an empty Lagavulin bottle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post

Correction --- Happiness is an empty Lagavulin bottle!!!
                              LOL...you’re right!

Comment

Working...
                              X