What's the happiness??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rustynails View Post
    You were all talking about Jazz. Personally, I hate it. I think it was invented by people who can't actually read music so they have to make it up.
    Hahahaha then you haven't got a clue, do you know how difficult it is for a jazz musician let alone a jazz band to play that music and make it look so easy and natural

Still I like classical music too and you are entitled to your opinion....no matter how ignorant it is

Comment

Happiness is feeling down and visiting this forum and reading all the comments and having a good laugh at the end of it all. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lorraine68 View Post
        Happiness is feeling down and visiting this forum and reading all the comments and having a good laugh at the end of it all. Thanks.

Okay...have we helped you understand what happiness is?

Comment

at the moment it will do for my happiness now

Comment

at the moment it will do for my happiness now
            Try watching funny movies or videos when you are feeling down.

Comment

Welcome to the 'not so serious' forum ..... I come here also when I need to have a laugh.

When you stop laughing start a thread, I've run out of topics for the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X