i bought.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bought.....

ok i bought some beans, not sure if they are magic beans......
    but they are as big as your thumb
    i got some other seeds as well 2 types of corn, buckweat, chickpea and 2 types of mung beans just in case the others aren't so magical
    i'll be a proper farmer this year barring a drought
    oh Rricho by the way might need you to to put aside a harvester just in case

Glad to hear your joining us backyard veggie growers that are keeping the bugs and insects well fed.

You also grow friends when you give them some of your excess produce ... especially the ladies Chards

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
      Glad to hear your joining us backyard veggie growers that are keeping the bugs and insects well fed.

You also grow friends when you give them some of your excess produce ... especially the ladies Chards
      there is some merit in your line of thought Rricho..... i however do have some concerns about attracting the wrong type of woman..... you know like a vegan

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

there is some merit in your line of thought Rricho..... i however do have some concerns about attracting the wrong type of woman..... you know like a vegan

Mate, they're the outlet for the mottly grub eaten reject stuff your livestock turn their nose up at ... ( you duck and I'll run )

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Mate, they're the outlet for the mottly grub eaten reject stuff your livestock turn their nose up at ... ( you duck and I'll run )
          good plan..... been awhile since i ran anywhere

Comment

some farm life for you

Comment

Where's the veggie patch ... or was it just wishful thinking ... hook the plow up on that tractor, prepare some ground get the seeds in but don't tell the vegans you sprayed the thistles

Comment

there are other areas to plant not shown but first i need to cull some rabbits and or rabbit proof it as there's been a real outbreak of em this year normally i see one or two a year but i can count about 20 at least apparently there's been a new virus released only no one has told the rabbits yet
                er the tractors not going.... pulled the injectors out of it today took them into the mechanics for him to have a look at but i suspect its terminal they didn't look too good plus the tractor has a huge turning circle its mainly used just for forking pallets and big square hay bails around the place. i'd use a different tractor for ploughing and slashing.

Comment

Rabbits are another menace we can blame the Poms for .... same problem here, they are digging under my fence to the veggie patch, blocked up two more holes yesterday.
                  When using the spade got too much for me I invested in a small rotary hoe, works like a charm so I increased the size of the area I plant ... now we can't eat all I grow and have become popular with the ladies I give the excess to, that's what I was telling you earlier Chards

Rain is the problem here, it's a dust bowl .... the local grain farmers are planting dry in the hope we get rain soon. At least I have town water so I can keep the veggies going till we get rain ... they don't grow the same on water from a hose though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobrzefroja
                    This pathetic little brat sent me this, NO IDEA why and what is his problem: 1 May 18 , 9:31 EEST "I hate people and nordics...."the woman post on my photos
                    I suffer racism and xenophobia!pleasepleaseo
                    I want to learn many languages and be cool but no like this..
                    This woman posted photos
                    That s we are better without racism
                    I cant live on peace..
                    Practically i cannot use this site because racism
                    Rricho your a mod.... balls in your court
                    no idea why you post here besides most of us here are over 40 and already have more issues than we can poke a stick at, we really dont need to add anything else
                    learning a language is grea.t studies have shown that keeping the mind active has benefits as you age
                    not sure if this will help but i confess i'm racist too.... but i try to remain positive about it by hating everyone equally

Comment

Rricho your a mod.... balls in your court
                      no idea why you post here besides most of us here are over 40 and already have more issues than we can poke a stick at, we really dont need to add anything else
                      learning a language is grea.t studies have shown that keeping the mind active has benefits as you age
                      not sure if this will help but i confess i'm racist too.... but i try to remain positive about it by hating everyone equally

Too easy Chards .... drawn quartered and hung out for the crows to pick his bones

Just another pathetic troll .... the earths flat so I push them off the edge and they disappear .

... now back to our gardening discussion.

Comment

well its overcast today maybe we will get some rain been a very warm autumn. probably wont slash the paddocks will need every blade of grass to carry the stock through winter
                        by the way where are the edges ?
                        i still have 17 days rego on the bike (i thought it was out of rego already but apparently i am wrong ) and it be embarrassing to get the bike up to speed and then run off an edge, not mention tragic as well
                        Last edited by chardie; 05-01-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

well its overcast today maybe we will get some rain been a very warm autumn. probably wont slash the paddocks will need every blade of grass to carry the stock through winter
                          by the way where are the edges ?
                          i still have 17 days rego on the bike (i thought it was out of rego already but apparently i am wrong ) and it be embarrassing to get the bike up to speed and then run off an edge, not mention tragic as well

It's supposed to rain here Thursday (we shall see), probably only enough to lay the dust. The grain cocky's are planting dry here in the hope it's going to rain (sometime).

.... ask the bloke that started this thread where the edge is ... http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...-earth-is-flat .... I think he fell off the edge though, he has disappeared so he must know where it is.

Comment

hadn't seen that post before. thanks for alerting me.figured while i was there i should contribute something meaningful as well

Comment

hadn't seen that post before. thanks for alerting me.figured while i was there i should contribute something meaningful as well

Too late mate, he already fell off the edge and gone where all the Trolls get sent on here ... (when I see them.)

I don't suppose Sirb got too close to the edge and slipped ... his absence has been noticed.
                              Last edited by RRicho; 05-03-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X