No announcement yet.

i bought.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well had some more rain i had the whipper snipper out looks like the rotary hoe might see some action yet, had a mate give me some multi coloured corn seeds so hope to get that planted soon.

Comment

Friends,

Here in Michigan we are going into fall, so its strange to hear about people PLANTING.

I thought I saw a profile status update of a girl, saying Australia got alot of rain... what the deal with that, I thought you guys never got rain.

Well thank you for sharing. When I say this topic, I got excited for a picture!!!!!

thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
        well had some more rain i had the whipper snipper out looks like the rotary hoe might see some action yet, had a mate give me some multi coloured corn seeds so hope to get that planted soon.

I hope it's in technicolor Chards

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
          Friends,

Here in Michigan we are going into fall, so its strange to hear about people PLANTING.

I thought I saw a profile status update of a girl, saying Australia got alot of rain... what the deal with that, I thought you guys never got rain.

Well thank you for sharing. When I say this topic, I got excited for a picture!!!!!

thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Unfortunately Doc, it rained in the wrong places, the drought affected agricultural regions have missed out again.
          Lots of grain crops are being cut and bailed for stock feed due to the drought.

Comment

my neighbor has a small cattle feed lot just noticed the grain truck coming out of his place. i'd hate to be buying bulk feed at the moment. small square bales are $17.50 each,what a ton of grain is i have no idea and would probably make my eyes water, but a bale lasts me a week. it been overcast all morning and just started raining again which is great. got a stack of firewood stowed away in a dry spot so at least we'll be warm for a few days if the rain keeps up sorry doc it is bloody rude of me not to take a few pics for your visual gratification isn't it .i have been throwing some grain about in the yard beside the house every few days gives some of the local wildlife an easy feed. i'll try to get some pics for you

Comment

here you go doc something to keep the frostbite away

Comment

Your not going to complain about too much rain and floods I hope Chards

Comment

a flood would fill up the dam ... i'm still waiting but the the rain is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                    a flood would fill up the dam ... i'm still waiting but the the rain is appreciated

Must have been the pommy royalty that's brought the miserable wet weather

Comment

hey at least some pom showed up that other bloke has been somewhat negligible in his duties of fronting up, probably binging on sardines from the back of his delivery vehicle
                      Last edited by chardie; 10-18-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X