Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date someone younger? (Lesbian)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date someone younger? (Lesbian)

Per example, myself. I love older women, like 40 and beyond, but I think they don't like me because of my age (19).
    Would you like to be with someone 30 years younger?

Originally posted by Carlesiana View Post
    Per example, myself. I love older women, like 40 and beyond, but I think they don't like me because of my age (19).
    Would you like to be with someone 30 years younger?

This is not a sex site, I suggest you find somewhere else for your perversion.

Comment

these kids today really are screwed up arent't they, poor sods

Comment

Why screwed up ? what is wrong with u people ? the girl just asked for advice

Comment

Originally posted by alexa35 View Post
          Why screwed up ? what is wrong with u people ? the girl just asked for advice
          Well you're an older woman that she yearns for, you give her some.....advice that is

Comment

Friends,

We have nothing better to talk about. We have given our views on every world topic like 50 times.

My wife is 13 years younger then me. My one friend his wife was 20 years younger then him. BUT, it becomes a time, when you are at different stages. My friend wanted to retire, but he wife just got a MD job. So of course they got divorced. I want to retire, but my wife will still be young.

So the different stages in your life might effect you in a negative way. Maybe you are just looking for a "Mother" figure in your life??? Who knows.

Just keep searching, and maybe you will find the right person. good luck.

dr. darrell of Michigan.

Comment

I wouldn't start a relationship with a person who is half as old as me, or who is twice as old as me. I'd be afraid that it's gonna end in a kinda parent-child relationship, where the older part makes the most decisions and is responsible for the other. 10-15 years difference are OK, but not the double (or half) age.

But that's for me. I can imagine that some people can be happy in a parent-child-like relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                I wouldn't start a relationship with a person who is half as old as me, or who is twice as old as me. I'd be afraid that it's gonna end in a kinda parent-child relationship, where the older part makes the most decisions and is responsible for the other. 10-15 years difference are OK, but not the double (or half) age.

But that's for me. I can imagine that some people can be happy in a parent-child-like relationship.
                The rule of half your age + 7 works extremely well about the maximum age difference.

Comment

Personally I date close to my age. Though I know someone who is currently dating someone who is around the age of her oldest child it varies

Comment

Working...
                  X