Grand old lady is back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand old lady is back

Wow! It's been ages since I've been on here but I finally found info about my old login. So, are you all charming gentlemen still here, or am I typing to a whole new audience??
    Last edited by RRicho; 06-24-2018, 12:40 AM.

Missed you .... some of the old gang are still around, some new ones also ... but we need some interesting posts to get them responding ... I hope your the catalyst.

Hey Chardie look who's back

How's the fishing been?
    Last edited by RRicho; 06-23-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately not been fishing that much lately. Been busy traveling quite a bit plus I've become a grandmother so that's been occupying me. Gonna give the grandkids a few years before I'll take them fishing with the tho.

How's things down under? By the way, I was lucky to host a couple of Aussies in my home some two years back! Met them through this site actually

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
          Missed you .... some of the old gang are still around, some new ones also ... but we need some interesting posts to get them responding ... I hope your the catalyst.

Hey Chardie look who's back

How's the fishing been?
          ‘Turn your Magic on, to me she'd say,
          Everything you want's a dream away,
          Under this pressure, under this weight
          We are diamonds taking shape.'

https://www.amalgama-lab.com/songs/c..._lifetime.html

Comment

Originally posted by Labolina View Post
            Unfortunately not been fishing that much lately. Been busy traveling quite a bit plus I've become a grandmother so that's been occupying me. Gonna give the grandkids a few years before I'll take them fishing with the tho.

How's things down under? By the way, I was lucky to host a couple of Aussies in my home some two years back! Met them through this site actually

I hear what your saying, I've been grandfathered four times in the last four years ( kept telling daughters I'm not old enough to be a grandfather yet) .... I'm exhausted after they visit, glad they take them home so I can recover for the next visit.

We're quite nice people us Aussies ( well most of us)

Comment

i was all excited for a moment there i thought strewthie must have made an effort but never mind how are you labs? Rricho's missed you terribly, me not so much. i do like to keep a fire going just in case you decide to drop in, actually had the stove up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday could have cooked up a lamb roast and a couple of cakes lol it was that hot still it made for one very warm house

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                i was all excited for a moment there i thought strewthie must have made an effort but never mind how are you labs? Rricho's missed you terribly, me not so much. i do like to keep a fire going just in case you decide to drop in, actually had the stove up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday could have cooked up a lamb roast and a couple of cakes lol it was that hot still it made for one very warm house

Maybe Labs can send you some of that tasty canned preserved fish to go with your Sunday roast ... and another photo of her Viking outfit to jog your memory how you were so excited at that time

Comment

oh la la such sweet memories

Comment

I think she must have gone fishing Chards ... .... drowning worms takes them away from here

Comment

Originally posted by Labolina View Post
                      Wow! It's been ages since I've been on here but I finally found info about my old login. So, are you all charming gentlemen still here, or am I typing to a whole new audience??
                      Looks like there's still a couple some of the old cheese lying about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Squiggle View Post

Looks like there's still a couple some of the old cheese lying about.
                        Some of us go a long way back on here

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Some of us go a long way back on here
                          Way back further than what the Join date reckons I assure you.

Comment

we go so far back that the tablets where made of stone and we had chisels for styluses er... Rricho goes that far back anyway
                            Last edited by chardie; 07-17-2018, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                              we go so far back that the tablets where made of stone and we had chisels for styluses er... Rricho goes that far back anyway

Damn, I must update my program, I keep hitting my thumb when I'm chiseling a reply for here ...

Comment

Working...
                              X