Tennis Tantrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis Tantrum

I usually don't watch nor take interest in the results of Whack Whack (Tennis) but the recent tantrum and the following chatter in the past week caught my attention, including the cartoonists take on the dummy spit episode ... made my week this did, I did some reading of the scandal sheets instead of dozing off.

Now don't bite my head of, I thought the whole thing was quite hilarious considering the big bucks the two girls got for participating.... you get $1-85 Million for losing (what a racket) ... I never got paid when I stuffed up a job.

This does not only occur in Tennis it is rife throughout the Professional Sports World. It's a pity Rope-making is not classed as a Sport, money for old Rope sounds about right!

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
      I usually don't watch nor take interest in the results of Whack Whack (Tennis) but the recent tantrum and the following chatter in the past week caught my attention, including the cartoonists take on the dummy spit episode ... made my week this did, I did some reading of the scandal sheets instead of dozing off.

Now don't bite my head of, I thought the whole thing was quite hilarious considering the big bucks the two girls got for participating.... you get $1-85 Million for losing (what a racket) ... I never got paid when I stuffed up a job.
      The hard left media jumped on the chance to turn the valid cartoon considering Serena Williams tantrum into everything it was not including the racist angle.

The pc papers wrote in the cartoon Williams opponent Naomi Osaka had been made to look white with blond hair whilst Williams was made to look like an big old fashioned "sambo" with big lips etc, in the cartoon Naomi looks like Naomi right down the the blonde hair poking out the back of her cap and Serena....well just looks like she does

Comment

Comment

Comment

I couldn't add the pictures of the 2 women in my first post so I added them after, anyhow feel free to make your minds up regarding if the cartoon is accurate or not.

Comment

It's meant as a joke and just shows what a great big spoiled Brat she really is. There is absolutely not a hint of racism in it!

Comment

That's what cartoonists do .... if your a celebrity or a politician and do something stupid your open game ..... brings the nonsense to us with a humorous slant.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                  That's what cartoonists do .... if your a celebrity or a politician and do something stupid your open game ..... brings the nonsense to us with a humorous slant.

I guess the answer is to either stay at home or not do anything stupid---Sort of rules out both celebrities and politicians, doesn't it!

Comment

Working...
                  X