• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighbors?

the best neighbor,how can you enjoying staying together

I think I have the best neighbors

Comment

Is anyone going to say anything bad about their neighbours on here? No-one knows who is watching! Wars could be started here!!

Comment

Originally posted by yasir2000 View Post
        the best neighbor,how can you enjoying staying together
        Staying together with my neighbour? Her hubbie wouldn't be happy about that especially when he ain't home.

Comment

Friends,

you have to think of them like family that will NEVER MOVE. so you have to be EXTRA nice to them.

its bad to have bad neighbors.. but its WORSE to have bad neighbors that HATE YOU!!!!!

So suck it up. make friends. be truthful to them. Help them. Offer to help.

I was sitting in the house, very sad that I had to get on the roof and blow the leaves out of the Gutters of the eves.

Next thing I know, I hear a blower..and a stomp.. stomp.. stomp.. on my roof.. my neighbor boy did it. without me asking.. he just DID IT.

I want over and gave his mom 40 Dollars... but I hate getting up there.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

I love my neighbours! We have dog sit for each other and there is always someone to share a wine with We also have a trade going where he mows my lawns with the ride on and I make the family hedgehog slice

Comment

Originally posted by Strewth View Post
              I love my neighbours! We have dog sit for each other and there is always someone to share a wine with We also have a trade going where he mows my lawns with the ride on and I make the family hedgehog slice
              that is good sometimes the best neighbor is more closer than our relatives

Comment

Working...
              X