being honest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being honest

اBeing honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always gets you the right ones

knock knock ?

Comment

There are times when being honest can attract the wrong type people. However, that doesn't mean one should be dishonest, just careful!

Comment

Friends,

Sometimes being honest with a fat wife, when she squeezes into last years dress she should NOT be squeezing into to. and says " do I look fat in this?? """ your mind says.. Hell yes honey, you are 350 pounds you look fat in ANYTHING!!! but your mouth says " no baby, it looks good on you"

You just have to know WHY your going to lie. and to who.

good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
          Friends,

Sometimes being honest with a fat wife, when she squeezes into last years dress she should NOT be squeezing into to. and says " do I look fat in this?? """ your mind says.. Hell yes honey, you are 350 pounds you look fat in ANYTHING!!! but your mouth says " no baby, it looks good on you"

You just have to know WHY your going to lie. and to who.

good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.
          yes DR Darrell

Comment

Originally posted by yasir2000 View Post
            اBeing honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always gets you the right ones
            Meh a fortune cookie philosophy blanket statement and complete nonsense. How would you know "if it will always gets you the right ones"?

Comment

Friends,

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Meh a fortune cookie philosophy blanket statement and complete nonsense. How would you know "if it will always gets you the right ones"?

yes, your honest with the other person, but they are NOT honest with you. . how is that the best friends??

I try to look for people that will drop what every they are doing, and help you. People that fight you for the check.

THOSE are the people you want around you.

thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
                Friends,

yes, your honest with the other person, but they are NOT honest with you. . how is that the best friends??

I try to look for people that will drop what every they are doing, and help you. People that fight you for the check.

THOSE are the people you want around you.

thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.
                Sounding kinda needy there doc

Comment

I work at a local big box retailer where we sell lots of silly stuff like motivational signs. I noticed one that had a list of things we "should" be doing. On the list was "always tell the truth" and "be kind. I was confused. Sometimes telling the truth hurts and are you really being kind if you are lying and the other person thinks you are telling the truth? I say, be yourself and if other people don't like it then that is their problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rustynails View Post
                    I work at a local big box retailer where we sell lots of silly stuff like motivational signs. I noticed one that had a list of things we "should" be doing. On the list was "always tell the truth" and "be kind. I was confused. Sometimes telling the truth hurts and are you really being kind if you are lying and the other person thinks you are telling the truth? I say, be yourself and if other people don't like it then that is their problem.
                    There is a way of telling a painful truth so as to make it easier to take, to lessen its impact. It's knowing when to say nothing and to when wait for the right moment. It's also in how you say things. That's having tact. So it is possible to be kind while giving bad news.

Comment

mate honest lifestyle
                      • Closer friendships. Honesty and integrity pave the way for greater intimacy. ...
                      • Higher quality friends. ...
                      • Trust. ...
                      • Confidence. ...
                      • Wellness – Honesty has been linked to less colds, less fatigue, less depression, and less anxiety.
                      • Less stress – Dishonesty needs to be maintained.

Comment

mate honest lifestyle
                        • Closer friendships. Honesty and integrity pave the way for greater intimacy. ...
                        • Trust. ...
                        • Confidence. ...
                        • Wellness – Honesty has been linked to less colds, less fatigue, less depression, and less anxiety.
                        MATE, Dishonest copy and paste cherry picking from you from a guide to a minimalist lifestyle blog! A bunch of random fortune cookie messages that work in much the same way horoscopes and fortune tellers do, the naive will always believe they see the truth in what they want to see

Why Honesty is the Best Policy for Simplicity

Closer friendships. Honesty and integrity pave the way for greater intimacy. Your friends love the “true you,” not the one you’ve artificially created.

Higher quality friends. Honesty attracts honesty. People who are trustworthy and honest attract trustworthy and honest friends. And those are the best friends to have.
                        • Trust. Honest people are trusted by others.
                        • Confidence. Honest people trust themselves. Never underestimate the life-changing power of the ability to trust yourself.
                        • Less stress – Dishonesty needs to be maintained. Pretending to be something you are not requires constant attention to detail, even for the most experienced. Honest people are better able to relax because they are just being themselves and naturally, feel better about themselves and less overwhelmed.
                        https://www.becomingminimalist.com/w...or-simplicity/

Comment

mate honest lifestyle
                          • Trust. ...
                          • Confidence. ...
                          I don’t know that honesty paves the way for more intimate friendships. What does produce strong friendships is a cocktail of things like tact, vulnerability, dependability, reciprocity, willingness to be close, to spend time...bla bla bla. That said, honesty and integrity do make for a less stressful life.

Comment

MATE, Dishonest copy and paste cherry picking from you from a guide to a minimalist lifestyle blog! A bunch of random fortune cookie messages that work in much the same way horoscopes and fortune tellers do, the naive will always believe they see the truth in what they want to see

Why Honesty is the Best Policy for Simplicity

Closer friendships. Honesty and integrity pave the way for greater intimacy. Your friends love the “true you,” not the one you’ve artificially created.

Higher quality friends. Honesty attracts honesty. People who are trustworthy and honest attract trustworthy and honest friends. And those are the best friends to have.
                            • Trust. Honest people are trusted by others.
                            • Confidence. Honest people trust themselves. Never underestimate the life-changing power of the ability to trust yourself.
                            • Less stress – Dishonesty needs to be maintained. Pretending to be something you are not requires constant attention to detail, even for the most experienced. Honest people are better able to relax because they are just being themselves and naturally, feel better about themselves and less overwhelmed.
                            https://www.becomingminimalist.com/w...or-simplicity/
                            thanks that you add the source ,still honesty is best life style

Comment

Being honest tho, is a good quality to have. Its being honest may make the wrong people. But you should be honest with people tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X