being honest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kat1452 View Post
    Being honest tho, is a good quality to have. Its being honest may make the wrong people. But you should be honest with people tho.
    There are times, though, when it is quite simply inadvisable to be completely honest! What do you do at such times, say nothing, In which case it is obvious that you are lying by omission?

Comment

Originally posted by yasir2000 View Post
      knock knock ?
      Who's there?

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post

There are times, though, when it is quite simply inadvisable to be completely honest! What do you do at such times, say nothing, In which case it is obvious that you are lying by omission?
        No. Lying by omission is something else. You are describing not incriminating oneself. An example: a beautiful woman crosses your path and you turn to tell your wife, “WOW! she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!” Had you said nothing, it would not have been lying by omission.

Some things are best left unsaid.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No. Lying by omission is something else. You are describing not incriminating oneself. An example: a beautiful woman crosses your path and you turn to tell your wife, “WOW! she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!” Had you said nothing, it would not have been lying by omission.

If you think that my friend then you don't know how well your wife knows you!!! (She knows how you think!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

your not actually lying by omission. have you never heard the expression let sleeping dragons lie
            you could move to some islamic state. they all get to wear sacks don't they ? so your not likely to be confronted with issues like that and if you do actually have that issue crop up, just go with honey did you notice that architecture back there with the perfectly random amount of bullet holes splayed across it ?? that should keep you out of trouble
            Last edited by chardie; 11-11-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
              your not actually lying by omission. have you never heard the expression let sleeping dragons lie
              you could move to some islamic state. they all get to wear sacks don't they ? so your not likely to be confronted with issues like that and if you do actually have that issue crop up, just go with honey did you notice that architecture back there with the perfectly random amount of bullet holes splayed across it ?? that should keep you out of trouble
              I don’t look at pretty girls anymore. I’d rather see a nice Ferrari or a Rolls...those get my attention now.

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

Hmmmmmmm!!!

Comment

Working...
                X