• Show
Clear All

• looking for woman 50+

looking for a woman older than me. I'm 34

Piss off son there's a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by submissive_man View Post

The forum is for discussion and debate on various subjects, it's not for soliciting for women .... this is your last warning.

Comment

Besides, we all know that the girls here are all enamored with Chardie and his menagerie!

Comment

Is he related to this guy do you think....same country, same town, same sort of nonsense in this forum

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/age...omen-is-it-bad

Interesting profile too

Comment

Originally posted by MrSchadenfreude View Post
            Is he related to this guy do you think....same country, same town, same sort of nonsense in this forum

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/age...omen-is-it-bad

Interesting profile too

He was put back in his box in that old thread, appears he's come out of the woodwork again.

Comment

it would be interesting to know why some people actually either chase much younger or much older ones. It has always appeared weird to me when I saw people saying 'it;s their business' when the Macrons were being discussed, especially the beginning of their story - a teacher of 45 picked up a teen boy who was her student - beyond understandable. Targeting just certain age group for relationships is really weird and I dare say done by people with some personal issues....

Comment

Al the women 50+ have moved on from changing nappies and breast feeding.... try for a male that like playing with little kiddies.

it would be interesting to know why some people actually either chase much...…...
                There are plenty of reasons, but mainly it comes down to 'control'. Being in control, even if that means appearing to give up that control to someone else. Even then they still have control.

Comment

Shouldn't you be on a dating site .. one geared towards your tenancies little boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewth View Post
                    Besides, we all know that the girls here are all enamored with Chardie and his menagerie!
                    really ?? i have half a day off because you know.... its xmas and some sod thinks he can just waltz in here and cut my grass
                    i'm thinking this will be a two gun job and maybe throw in a couple of molatov cocktail to mix it up a little

Comment

I'm looking for a 34 year old male who I can do experiments on.

Like how many teeth I can pull out in 2 minutes.

Comment

Thank goodness I am not 34.

Comment

Pick a month and make your wish.

Last edited by dmitri11; 01-23-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Ahhh, Benny Hill. Now I will have his theme music stuck in my head for the next month. Say, can Mr. Squiggle pull that out of my ears please???

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                              Pick a month and make your wish.

I've always like July

Comment

Working...
                              X